Reviews for The Plaza of Doom
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Damn Altaïr and his sexyness! Because of dat I move da camera a lot and mah mom kicks me out cuz I get her dizzy (yeah, da consol is in her room).

We seem to have da same distraction problem. You see, whenever I see sumthin shiny I can't help but *shiny light appears from nowhere* OMG SHYNIIII! *runs after shiny light laughin like crazy*
Opaque Clarity chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh. My. Brilliant! I laughed my head off XD
Antoine chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was silly and random, which, I suppose, were the attributes for which you were striving. I guess this sort of thing just does not really do it for me. I prefer stories and even parodies to make more sense.
Shadowsky15 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Lol...altair reminds me of a madgepie bird

Ooh.

Light.

Pretty.

Altair. Get. Pretty light.

Lol, love that part xD
ita-chan01 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
...wow i really dont know what 2 say... though i agree with u thinking he is sexy cause DAMN he is hot
DetectiveTective chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
OMG. This was weird... 0_0 I'm confused on what was going on... except for the sexy part. Yes, Altair is very sexy... but that's for another time... hehehe. Oh and btw, Lynn, ALTAIR'S MINE! I OWN HIM! (JK. I don't own diddly squat! But I still love Altair!)
Neural Misfit chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh god, I couldn't breathe for a few minutes after reading this! XD Definitely love it! Air, air, give me air!
Of Secrets and Shadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
lol that was strange. rabid fangirls ha ha. fantastic.
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh, wow. I didn't think I could laugh that much. :D Very funny... Rabid fangirls -snort- I swear to god I wasn't one of them. -shifty eyes-
toastxkun chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
lol! I love altair so much :)
Lei-lassassin chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Ha ha! I LOVED this!

It was so FUNNY!

Leilah
PhantomBella chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hehehe! This fic made my day. )
Fish and Chipz chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Ahahaha lmfao that was so funny! I really enjoyed it all. Altair and rabid fan girls... shiny things... 'get pretty light'. Lol that was priceless!
silver-geisha chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Funniest AC parody I've read yet the ending was the best part "big meanie"
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
OMG! That is a completely random and funny story.