Reviews for Fighter
frosted ice chapter 25 . 5/3
I'm truly sorry for you and you friends and family God bless all of you. Thank you for righting this story and to those eleven impatient idiots tell them to shove it. I hope you will keep on righting these amazing stories. Btw I don't see as much errors!

Yours truly,
Frosted ice
frosted ice chapter 12 . 5/3
Wow! This is great. Best story/fanfic I've ever read! A few minor errors but the main prospect of the story is great.
FandomFangirlsForever chapter 25 . 2/4
This is so good. I absolutely love this story and I hpe that u continue this. Please don't let this be qbandoned
Fanfiction19 chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
I really like this story. It's one of my favorites!:):):):):) so will you please update this? It would make so many people and myself so happy and excited if you did! :):):):)
Ginger04 chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
The last part was awesome but I'dlike to see a littke more of Matt and Katara and know who is the guy who broke her heart...
ScarFace chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
" the bigger question is why armt you wearing clothes " priceless nice job keep going and the first review ignore it you did make Zuko a fighter but you make Kataras life's and parents sound like Zukos wwt (what's with that) but any way great job.
ScarFace chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
As why couldn't you make Zuko the tough one hmf no fair now I'm angry but I like the story.
Mememail chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
I know that u haven't updated in forever but will you please this is one of my favorite stories.
chickenwang chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY THANK SO MUCH FOR THIS i hope you update soon please
Mememail chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Can you please update and finish this amazing story of yours?

Or did you rewrite it? And if you did, did you give it a new name?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
Why do you eave us another cliffhanger? I know you haven't updated ths n over a yer but can you please update it and finish this story? It would be a shame leaving your stories unfinished.
Sammy7557 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
You get more reviews with each chapter you do and I love your story
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
this is an interesting take on Zutara. i would read more if you posted more but sadly that is not so... i dont know if you still check Fanfiction, but if you did here is some feedback on you writing: it started off kinda choppy and was a little hard to fallow in the beginning. but as you got into the story later it picked up and was a lot better. some of the ways that Zuko and Katara open up together was a little weird though... whats up with Mai? and i personally liked when Azula was the good guy because hardly anyone thinks she is capable of good! i mean if Zuko can be confused and good why cant she? I will be watching this story incase you decide to pick it up again! till next time, your new reader!
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Holy fuck, it's almost been a year since you last updated. I didn't even look at that when I was reading. I was captivated. 'Sinful legs,' that's a good one! This is beautiful. I understand with real life and everything, my updates are slow, too. I hope you update soon though and that this story hasn't been abandoned!
I'llsaveyoufromthepirates chapter 25 . 9/20/2012