Reviews for Brave
deathxaemoxkh chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
aww this was really sweet, i really enjoy reading your stories especially princess of thieves, have u thought about riting yur own book?D anyways this should have more reviews
FinalParadox chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Valentine'sNinja, how could you do this to me?

Now I expect a REAL guy to be just like Reeve. See the situation you have me in? You have doomed me to a life of single-hood filled with cats. As my revenge I shall keep on mailing you kittens for as long as I live!

Right, so...great job! I love the characters (*coughREEVEcough*) and this pairing is a first for me but a welcome change.
xandria chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Excellent story! The whole scenario is quite realistic. This isn't the usual fluffy, romantic fanfic but it works out really well that way. I like your Elena - she's pragmatic and professional and that's how I picture her after she grows out of being a rookie. Well done! This is yet another story of yours that I've enjoyed reading.
Chocoborider92 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I really liked this. great job. :)
VampyricNinja chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
OMG! My review got cut off (I did not notice that until your review reply)!

So I'll review again! D

Yay for Reeve/Elena! It's, like, one of the first ever!

Hehee, and I LOVE this fic! I thought it was hilarious how you got them together (especially the fact that Reno happened to record it all...xDD) Plus, I love how you wrote the Tseng/Elena interaction, because that's exactly how they'd react in that situation.

Oh what the heck, I love how you've written all of the interactions, especially the ones between the Turks. And YAY for Yuffentine and Cloti hints! _

Hopefully this won't get cut off, neh? P (And thank you for your very kind words!)
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
A shoutout to me? Really? -sniff (
Tangled Vines chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I loved this. It was very cute at times, and the relationship that everyone had, to me, was very believable.

Nice take on the ReeveElena, I've never considered that pairing before, but now, it seems really awesome! So, um, yeah, thank you for opening my mind to a neat pair.
YACCBS chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I thought it was very well done, and it was a different pairing then I usually read which made for a nice change. Good job!
Kohryu chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This one was nice. I liked it ne.
ariaswan chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
aw! that was so good! i think you had every character spot on! and i loved the way you portrayed the turks,and used a quite unusual pairing in reeve/elena.