Reviews for Innocent Sin
ValentineSin13 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
One is adorable! Just like his mom-daddy(X)
This story was so sweet, you could get Diabetes(like Zero did) xD

Almost compelled to draw them holding hands with One in the middle.
Kyogre chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Heeey

You know, it seems like in some (a lot?) of your stories, you start with one idea, and then, partway through, swerve into something else. It happened in Hunting by Moonlight too (I think), where we start with Asch and Luna working together to avert the Score unconventionally, and then suddenly we're taking a sharp left into them being reincarnations of fonon sentiences. Here we start with X and Zero adopting a kid with the potential to give them a chance against the virus, and then we get Genesis and *backstory* dumped on us.

I wouldn't say the second idea is entirely disconnected from the first; they do "stack" in a way. But sometimes I want to see more of the first idea, you know?

But for all the whining, I did enjoy this story. It was very interesting
Akainokami chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I see...So One is either going to tie Zero and X more closer than expected/usual, get Zero jealous bec. of his bond with X, have a yaoi pairing of Zero/X, end up having a happy non-yaoi paring or something very random. Am I right?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Is this the last chapter? I'd like to know what happened to Sigma when Genesis "got rid of" the virus. Did he just die, because Genesis can't heal the "broken glass bits?"
mysteriousguy898 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
"Everyone needs to listen to me." Childhood at its best. Congratulations!
we are zombies chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So worth the read. It was kind hard to get through without any chapter breaks, though, so it could have flowed better as a chapter fic, even if it was just seperated into a twoshot or something. This story isn't fluff in any sense of the word, and I think that at certain points it was almost necessary to stop and reflect on what just happened. This wasn't too much a problem, though. Time flew by when I was reading it because the story is so interesting.

I just recently replayed X2 and felt kind of sorry for the Zero copy Sigma sicced on X (not sorry enough to not be happy when Zero blew him away, though), so finding this made me happy. Somewhere in some alternate fanfiction universe, he actually DID have the potential to be more than a puppet and got a happy ending! And three daddies! And X and Zero are exploring their FEELINGS. F perfection. And ohgod One is so adorable. Binary 3

I've read a few of your stories (specifically your Megaman stuff) and so far I've been very impressed by them. I think one of my favorite things about your writing is that you attempt to teach/explore concepts that people don't normally think, much less write fic about. Your 'Malfunctional' story is one of my favorites, not only because I'm a sucker for Blues being a loving big brother to Rock, but also because of what I got out of it, on a mental level. I mean, game theory? WHAT. NO. JUST PICK UP A CONTROLLER AND PLAY, YOU DON'T NEED A THEORY YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, (okay, that was a bad joke, I apologize) but I looked it up, and actually started to wade through it. While it's something that I'll probably never get too much into and would actually need to take a class or two to understand it anyway (haha, oh college expenses), your fic pushed me into learning more about a subject I'd normally never come across. I really liked that.

Back to this fic, though. I really liked how you portrayed the characters. X was a perfect mother-hen, Zero was hilarious and a sweet father figure, One was effing adorable, and Genesis was awesome incarnate.

I suppose that the only flaw that was really noticable to me was that it was hard to understand who was saying what, sometimes. Maybe it's an issue with formatting? What's going on in the telepathic links aren't italicised or marked differently in any way, so there were a few times where I had to stop reading midsentence because I realized that these lines weren't actions, but conversations.

I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm in awe at how long it must have taken to write it... Though now I'm really disappointed about One not being an actual character (rather, this fic's One, not the Sigma-approved Zero copy), and 'Genesis' being less focused on in the games. I'm really going to miss One. I started caring for him as much as the other characters and that NEVER happens to me when reading about OCs in fanfiction. D:

I know that it's been close to two years since you wrote this, but I still wanted to let you know how much I like it. Your Megaman stuff is totally underappreciated. :(
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved this. ) All the technical stuff didn't go over my head, and there were lots of light-hearted parts to keep me interested. And One is just a cutie.
Merele chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh my gosh this is absolutely fantasic!

It's so bloody adorable without being - how did Zero phrase it? - diabetically sweet! All your works are amazing, but this is most definetly my favourite! *snugglesOne*

How the hell you don't have a million reviews for this -or any others - is beyond what my little brick head can comprehend, but know that you are amazingly talented!
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
DANG- I'm not even done...but LAWD! This is the CRAZIEST stream of consciosness style I've ever seen. Did you write this in a three hour brain burn? I mean, I like it, the premise is cool and fairly amusing, but sometimes I have to re-read things in order to make sense of them. I'd appreciate more attention to setting and character direction. I feel like my eyes are rolling in my head!

But it sure is interesting! Now, to re-find my place...hmm...need a bookmark...