Reviews for If I Could I Would Not Love You
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Aww, I cannot believe Sasuke did that .. Anyywaayyyyyys .. It was a nice story :) pity you last updated in 2008 O.o.
Matryoshka04 chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
Aw I want this to be continued so bad ;_;
I just found ur fic this morning (7) and done reading it just now. Can't vote now (I wonder if there's still a poll?) but will do it once I get online from my laptop.
Me wants ino being with neji foshooooo.
Please update soon and keep up the good work:)
RingoY chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Neji
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
asdfghjkl I can't believe Sasuke's in the lead! :O As much as I love SasuIno, I feel like Neji should end up with Ino in this story. Ahhh, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
bexinxin chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
333333333333333333333 IT! :D
Anniiee chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
What about if you make Ino trains with Sasuke... I'd like if you make Ino more strongest..it's quite disgusting knowing Ino is that weak...

Anyway Ganbatte ne update :)
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
I AM CONFUSED! I don't believe that i stayed with question between SasuIno or NejiIno. I love SasuIno so much, but Sasuke and Neji are equal. Cold, misterious, perfects, and others things. And this make with that i like Neji too. Neji is so cute here, and Sasuke so bad. I know Sasuke don't is good, but why is so insensible and cruel? When he was child was good with Ino. So make he more human, and try show that same the Stone's Heart have a fail.

Time Sasuke WIN! Kick the ass of Neji!

(I wait a little ItaIno too)

-Kisses
ShikaIno1 chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
I hope Ino and Sasule talk it out(: And thank you for updating!
Kigaroo chapter 18 . 12/24/2010
Needddddd too updddaateee! Stuttering with excitement!
X-Silent.Echo-X chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
Lol, this was sorta like a ninja soap opera!
h e l l b r o k e chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
omg cant wait ti'll nxt chap.
F0llenAngel chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
Phew. . .i finally finish all these chapters! REALLY good story! i love the sasuinoneji goin on! it is to bad you didn't add Itachi! Pleaz update soon!
machi-tan chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
Yay Cant wait to see what you have planned! Hoping for some NejiIno!
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 18 . 3/4/2010
Yay! You updated.

Heheh This was very awesome!

I hope Sasuke unds up getting Ino. Hahah

Well, I'll be waiting for more! :)
Langioletto chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh! It's my favourite trio :D

Neji and Sasuke are sexy as hell and Ino is gorgeous.