Reviews for Forging Reality
Did Frank MURDER someone!
Ari Black-18 chapter 21 . 4/21
Don't let like that please
I really like this! But I don't get why ther Marauders ignore Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. Can you explain? Thanks! Oh yea and please update.
You know the world is messed up when doing your potions essay keeps you more sane than having a conversation
A'Lee'Ray chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
bookygurl3400 chapter 21 . 12/21/2015
Behold! It has been over two years! Please update this fanfic! And as far as updating "take two" goes, just write out a brief "summary" of what went on and then the scenes where he was with them, and maybe a few private thoughts about his theory. And I love this story, please keep up the good work and update soon!
Schloodie chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
Hey, I've just read the entirety of this story in one go and I absolutely loved it. I especially like that you didn't simply portrayed the marauders as the good guys but gave them an edge. We all now they weren't always the greatest guys during school and in a lot of stories about them that gets often downplayed. I also like the portrayal of Harry who is so much beyond his age. I never could imagine Harry going back to school for his 7th year for precisely the reasons you stated. He has simply seen to much to go back to being a teenage and to find importance in things like tests and grades.
All that said I now it's been a long time since you updated this story and I know there's a good chance that you will never finish it. I was just wondering if there is still a bit of hope left. And if not maybe you would share where you planed this story to go? Would the marauders redeem themselves? Would they ever find out who Harry really is or would you end it on a more somber note with Harry never getting to meet the good man James would eventually become?
Oh and btw I loved the last twist with Michelle having been Alice all along. I was wandering why she wasn't in the story.
Ria0207 chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Why did you stop, this was one of the best HP fics i've read in a while. :(
Ria0207 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I love this sooo much!
Ria0207 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Great Job!
Ria0207 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Wow. This is great!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/9/2015
This story had some of the best scenes I've found in all of fanfiction. The scene where Harry is fighting with snape after the quiddich try outs (chapter 9?) and the speech by karrisa Adams were my favorites. You truly have a way with words, God has blessed you with this talent. Use it well.
Romana Nightshade chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
I still read and I have to say that your story is fantastic :)
Maraduersforever chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
Why isn't there more? Anyhow...I LOVE IT!
One question, if Hogwarts is every wall and everything IN Hogwarts. Then she is the showers and the toilets! Isn't it a bit creepy that you are being watched every single time you are nudey? And she literally knows eneryones secrets! I mean she can HEAR everything! But enough with my dirty thoughts :) I love how you made this! You are a great writer! You should write your own book. And BTW what's with the "dooo-dud-dydoo" stuff? It was cute, but is it a specific song or something? 'Cause I would like to know then:) anyways thank you for writing this!