Reviews for Forging Reality
Ria0207 chapter 21 . 7/26
Why did you stop, this was one of the best HP fics i've read in a while. :(
Ria0207 chapter 11 . 7/25
I love this sooo much!
Ria0207 chapter 9 . 7/25
Great Job!
Ria0207 chapter 8 . 7/25
Wow. This is great!
This story had some of the best scenes I've found in all of fanfiction. The scene where Harry is fighting with snape after the quiddich try outs (chapter 9?) and the speech by karrisa Adams were my favorites. You truly have a way with words, God has blessed you with this talent. Use it well.
Romana Nightshade chapter 21 . 5/21
I still read and I have to say that your story is fantastic :)
Maraduersforever chapter 21 . 5/13
Why isn't there more? Anyhow...I LOVE IT!
One question, if Hogwarts is every wall and everything IN Hogwarts. Then she is the showers and the toilets! Isn't it a bit creepy that you are being watched every single time you are nudey? And she literally knows eneryones secrets! I mean she can HEAR everything! But enough with my dirty thoughts :) I love how you made this! You are a great writer! You should write your own book. And BTW what's with the "dooo-dud-dydoo" stuff? It was cute, but is it a specific song or something? 'Cause I would like to know then:) anyways thank you for writing this!
By
Maraduers_for_ever
Mirawennem chapter 21 . 4/20
I simply love this story and I really hope you will update it again, cause I'm looking forward to seeing how this will go. I wonder how long they will be able to keep their secret and what will happen next!
Madkatt chapter 14 . 3/7
More Please!? :)
PrewalShadeX chapter 21 . 2/28
Awesome! Please update soon!
Noitamina chapter 21 . 2/20
I really love this story! I know you might have given up on it, but if you ever decide to continue, your readers would love it!
Misfit.Inc chapter 21 . 2/12
I think that this story is bloody brilliant and that you should finish it. Don't give up. Your writing style is great and I love the fact that you haven't used the time traveling cliches; mainly, running to Dumbledore in the first chapter and spilling your guts.

I started this story a few hours back and haven't been able to put down. I really do want to see where it goes.
Goodluck. Hope you regain your confidence and can complete this amazing story. :D
I do hope you update this soon-ish cos its bloody brilliant! Just waiting for the marauders to stop being such prats...!
kt chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
nice
AminaaLuvsBooks chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Since, U asked so nicely,,, lol! I think i'm in love with Sirius...*sighs dreamily*