Reviews for Tormenters and Teenaged Logic
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
*burst out laugh*

I-i'm sorry Dean... but the universe do that cruel thing to you in the future! XDD GOD! Sorry, Dean! Lol!

I thought Dean hurt them when I saw the words of 'knife'. Huff... good thing he's not. I don't want him mistaked as a murder... tsk
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Loved this story and I always love Dean wondering if Sam will be taller than him when he finally grows up! LOL!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Good story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Great story. I love story that have Dean going after any bully that hurts his brother. Great work.
no chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
the universe is that cruel !
krwlngmieskeen chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh :) I gotta say this story was really cute :D I was searching for some good teenchester to read and I successfully found it :)

I loved the plot. I love seeing Dean worried about Sam's little problems at school (I say little cuz they are compared to the problems he had while growing up). It's too sweet to see them like that, and you especially made it like that, so thanks for writing such an awesome fic :)

I loved the end, it made me laugh! If that Dean only knew Sam was gonna be taller, lol!

Keep on writing, you're pretty good ;)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
oh but the uiverse would be! lol, poor Dean, more importanly poor Sam
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
ha ha oh poor dean, sam will be a lot taller than him ] I liked this story alot, i just love some hurt sammy and protective dean! the dog basically saving sam was a nice touch! great job!
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I'd love to see them go back and see the bully. It was great, I'm begging for more.

-K
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nice story! :)
Pencilpete chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I don't know if you realize, but there is pretty much the exact same story (except with Jason and Nate from Camp Rock) posted by AbsoluteGleek92.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh! That's totally gonna happen ahaha

Cute fic I liked it

Kisses

Rosetta
I-Get-Bored chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
GREAT FIC D

like the ending ... made me chuckle :L
BlackRoseDecending chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very good. I liked the story. Especially the cute brotherly moments between Sam and Dean.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
lol aww :) sweet story and hurt sammy anyway :D thankyou xx