Reviews for The Obsession
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 21 . 8/16
This. Character. Is. So. Fucking. STUPID! God, this hurts to read. I HATE this protagonist.
frailityofgenius chapter 117 . 6/24
I'm so unhappy—it's not the right word though, I just cannot seem to figure out a better one...bitter perhaps?— with this ending, but I know how stories can take turns that you didn't expect and how sometimes it turns out exactly the way you planned. I know you planned for this, but I don't want to lie and say that I loved it.
I did love how it was written, however. I love how the entire piece was written, and I found myself almost unable to stop reading.
Just wow. You outdid yourself and stunned me each and every time I read another chapter, and you never failed to leave me reeling with all sorts of emotions.
I'm so conflicted trying to accept that this is the end of The Obsession.
But back to the story, I wholeheartedly believe that there are no words to describe how much of a privilege it was to read this work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a writer. You made me feel every emotion that the others were feeling and experiencing (which in my opinion is the greatest talent a writer can have; drawing feelings and emotions from people). I just feel so deeply grateful to have been able to read this fic, and I honestly cannot describe how amazing this is. I'm so happy to see how you've brought this story so far and it took you so long; I truly believe it's worth it! Your hard work is so greatly appreciated.
angellah chapter 1 . 6/21
nice
angellah chapter 1 . 6/21
nice
ColdBurn-3 chapter 35 . 6/17
Abura hands down favorite character x3
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 30 . 6/5
This is where i give up on your story.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 18 . 6/5
The way you drag out the vowels in dialogue is super annoying. Makes me want to punch the characters in the face.
simpleliza27 chapter 117 . 5/5
oh my FUDGE! the ending! the impact on Gaara must have been- Goossh! so saaadd...but it was the best ending.. this story really got me hooked up..thank u author.. god bless!
Aska chapter 36 . 4/11
Your question.
A/N: Ah, who needs TakaGaara when you have InoOna? XD
Answer.
I do
FindingWarmth chapter 116 . 4/8
I was reading the reviews and noticed some of my had a 3, um that's because I tried to make a heart with a greater than sign and a 3. It didn't work for some reason. So anytime you see a three in my comments, replace that with "love".
FindingWarmth chapter 117 . 4/8
What! That was-Oh my GOD. That was so damn sad. I-I don't really know how I feel about this.
On one hand, I love it. The perfect ending for her story.
On the other... Oh my WORD. How the hell is this gonna impact Gaara? He just killed Takara. Someone he loved and who was one of his, if not the, first precious people. He didn't have Shukaku's bloodlust tinting his mind. In his eyes, this might be confirmation that he really is a monster. (Which, he is not.)
Oh my god, the tears. The pain.
I love this! Amazing!
You're amazing!
Man, it hurts.
Takara! Why?
We don't even know what was in the scroll...
Actually, what was the purpose of that scroll she gave Gaara?
~The woe is real~
FindingWarmth chapter 108 . 4/6
Oh my lord, I'm going to cry. Why? Why you do this?
FindingWarmth chapter 106 . 4/6
Eeeh! Love! Love! Love! My expectations were exceeded by FAR.
FindingWarmth chapter 102 . 4/4
I'm pretty sure that counts as a lie...
FindingWarmth chapter 92 . 4/4