Reviews for The Obsession
smilesy chapter 117 . 4/22
So sad :(
dragonlover721 chapter 117 . 4/17
I did not see that coming. Oh god at least she died how she wanted to, by Gaara killing her. I read this story pretty much in one go, and I got to say it's very well written and just great.
I know you said you're not planning on writting anything else for this, but I can't help but hope you might be willing to do something using the massive reincarnation jutsu of the fourth shinobi war. Mainly because the room for angst/heartbreak would be humongous.
And fuck I want more interaction between them, I just wanted them to be happy and have a family together. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
Ulsindhe chapter 13 . 4/17
Eiii's and Azuma's speech quirks are... Annoying.
Hana chapter 117 . 4/15
She died just how she wanted.
HeroineWannabe chapter 117 . 3/23
what the f?! she died? what is this oh my god! i was so happy and feel fluffy but she died? well i know she gonna died by gaara hands but not this fast! oh my god what have u done i feel very broken right now and this is all your fault
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 31 . 2/24
the way the ocs talk is annoying. I hope Takara gets strongershe's too weak and a terrible liar. lol no offence
Ambassador666 chapter 7 . 2/11
Pfft. She's not a Mary Sue. Not even close.
Nastusia chapter 117 . 1/25
I feel so privileged to have been able to read this. I feel like this is truly a work of art. I'm crying so hard it hurts. The ending is very tragic but I also feel that it's just so Takara like of course it would end this way. I'm just thankful that they got to be together for a while and that it was Gaara in the end. I'm still crying. I want to be able to one day write with an impact like yours. Poor isane, she's lost another one. Oh. I read this all straight thru like I just couldn't stop reading. I was kind of laughing the last few chapters a little because you can take the moral of the story to be that lying is useful but you should be very careful what things you lie about. I don't know but I also think it's important that she was able to take one last lie to her grave. Thank you so much for writing this. Bless.
ImmatureNinchu chapter 117 . 1/14
Did... Did she just die on us? WTF! Im over here just being little-ol-me and junk expecting some romance and family stuff but... S-she dies on us. How the hell- you know what. Im done! I cant take this no more. You have demolished my dreams. Author. I was happy... Now im just... depressed. Such a good story! Then shes dead. Guess what guys. Gaara in love. You know what else. Shes dead - bruh... I expected this but now - a part of my hearts missing because this masterpiece of yours flew away with it. 3 it tho
ClearSilver chapter 8 . 1/9
Lol laught so hard when I read that comment at the end XD
litzyreads chapter 117 . 12/25/2016
I read my first tragedy on seventh grade, it was stupid book called Maria. I remember that a part of me died with that book. Now I feel like a part of me died too.
Guest chapter 117 . 12/19/2016
Crying so bad right now! why?
May525 chapter 117 . 11/20/2016
Did she just, die...?...She just died didn't she...?...d**it...
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 21 . 8/16/2016
This. Character. Is. So. Fucking. STUPID! God, this hurts to read. I HATE this protagonist.
frailityofgenius chapter 117 . 6/24/2016
I'm so unhappy—it's not the right word though, I just cannot seem to figure out a better one...bitter perhaps?— with this ending, but I know how stories can take turns that you didn't expect and how sometimes it turns out exactly the way you planned. I know you planned for this, but I don't want to lie and say that I loved it.
I did love how it was written, however. I love how the entire piece was written, and I found myself almost unable to stop reading.
Just wow. You outdid yourself and stunned me each and every time I read another chapter, and you never failed to leave me reeling with all sorts of emotions.
I'm so conflicted trying to accept that this is the end of The Obsession.
But back to the story, I wholeheartedly believe that there are no words to describe how much of a privilege it was to read this work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a writer. You made me feel every emotion that the others were feeling and experiencing (which in my opinion is the greatest talent a writer can have; drawing feelings and emotions from people). I just feel so deeply grateful to have been able to read this fic, and I honestly cannot describe how amazing this is. I'm so happy to see how you've brought this story so far and it took you so long; I truly believe it's worth it! Your hard work is so greatly appreciated.
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »