Reviews for 812 Lost In Yonkers
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
There were many adorable little scenes in this episode: Emily loving the scarf Lorelai made and Lorelai giving it to her, Kirk being as adorably crazy (and annoying the hell out of Luke) as ever, the understanding Rory and Emily came to regarding her move, and Rory finally fulfilling her dream of writing for the New York Times - I can't wait to see how that will turn out and if it will really be everything she's been hoping for for so long.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Please let the guy from her past be Marty.

If it's Tristan or Logan, I'll frickin' scream for BLOOD!

...

Nah, I'm not that violent. I am Canadian, after all.

But I will write a stern letter.

LOL

I can't even do that with a straight face...

Anyhow, this was a good episode and I'll be heading to the next installment ASAP.

Good job so far!
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
Figures Kirk would ruin a moment, lol. He is so persistent. Liked that Rory went to deliver the news in person about the blogging to Lorelai and Luke. That was nice of Richard to help Rory by giving her apartment suggestions. I do feel bad for Emily because she was afraid that Lorelai and Rory might stop seeing her and Richard.

I really like that Nate and Rory are getting along really well now. Nice little talk that Rory and Emily had. Glad that Rory found a new place. Wow! Luke letting Lulu and Kirk take the truck! I am really surprised. That was nice that Lorelai made a scarf for Emily.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
I do kind of feel bad for Emily because Rory is looking for another apartment. Kirk sure knows how to annoy Luke. Nice advice Lorelai gave Lulu. Wow. That was nice of Nate to ask Rory if she wanted to guest blog for the NY Times.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I am glad to see that Richard wasn't so surprised that Rory was looking for her own place. Haha Kirk asking Luke for advice again. That always turns out bad. So funny when Sookie and Lorelai pick on Michel. It seems like Emily will never learn that she can't control everyone and make them do what she wants.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Haha Lorelai wants to shop just so she doesn't miss the chance to wear what's in style now, lol. So Emily saw the apartment ads. Interesting.
GGjunkie33 chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Hey! I've gotten so far behind in my reviewing as I've gone on a couple trips, but I'm trying to catch up, so sorry for the late review. Loved this episode, very interesting storylines with Rory & Nate, and Kirk is hilarious! :D
Roxxy117 chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Awh! That was so sweet of Lorelai! I really do believe that Lorelai and her parents, especially Lorelai and Emily are growing closer. Its so sweet. ]

Oh great, I hope Kirk and Lulu will be alright ... thats gonna take a WHILE to drive all the way to Vegas is it? Vegas is like in Nevada or something right? Wow, a road trip just to elope, schweet.

I can't wait to read the article that Nate wrote so long ago about Stars Hollow, I know its gonna be interesting. Wouldn't that be so cool if he noted seeing someone that we KNOW is Rory? Like ... idk. LoL.

I'm actually a little more interested now in Rory's side of the story now, with Nate, and everything. I REALLY want something to happen between them ... something more than friends. Wouldn't it be great if they got drunk together and then Nate kisses Rory? Oh haha wow that would be something. Just brainstorming here!

Oh and don't worry, you're never rude and demanding when it comes to asking for reviews. ]
Braelyn Rae chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Sorry, this will be a quick review because I want to read the next episode-

Great chapter! Loved it, as always!
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Love Love Love it! I can't wait to see the Valentines Day episode! I am really curious to see who Rory saw. Are Rory and Lorelai gonna get into another long-term fight? PLEASE say no! That would be awful! Anyway, good job! I can't wait to read the next episode :)
Disneygrl2 chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
This was definitely one of the better episodes... wait... they are all good in my opinion!

I love the storyline of Kirk in this episode. You continually make me dobble over with laughter whenever you include him. Best Friend Luke? Who would have thought?

Michel le HAHA! I loved that scene!

Nate and Rory? Something more there? I would love to see that happen. Seriously I'm a huge Rory/Jess shipper and none of her other boyfriends I really like. But, I'm really starting to like Nate. Not anyone can do that. I mean ASP didnt even get me to like Logan. But you got me to like Nate. That takes something special! ]

Who is coming next week? Since Jess has already been back. I'm guessing Logan? Or Dean (please don't be Dean) Ooh! Maybe even Marty? I doubt it. She would've been happy about that.

Why are Lorelai and Rory going to have a argument? About what/whom? hmm... is it about Nate? or about Rory moving? or about the "mystery man"? OH THE SUSPENSE!

Oh and the whoel scarf storyline very cute. Loved that Lorelai made a new one for Emily. Love that Emily and Richard are civil in this. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THAT! but if you have to make them a little worse to spice up the storyline I understand. (not that it needs to!)

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
good chapter & more please
teloprometo chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Hi AudiRox. Nice end of the chapter! And I think I've said this before, but I really like your previews for next episode. I mean, you give enough info to get us hooked, but not to figure out what's gonna happen. Nicely done.

And just for the record, I've never considered your request for reviews as they were coming from, let say, my boss, then yes, I would think they're rude and demanding. But I think one has to take them in context, and yours come with a nice dose of teasing and joking so...

Melin

::hoping Luke's truck is ok!:
Copop chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I hope Luke's truck will make it :D

Kirk and Lulu elpoing, that is just hilarious :D

Oy, what could Lorelai possibly do/say to make Rory upset? Oy.

Did Lorelai knit or sew a scarf for Emily?

Until the next episode :)
lancer1993 chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Great episode, sorry I didn't review each chapter but I just read the last 3 together.

I think the truck might have problems but will make it back.

as for Nate, that might be good but what if Logan shows up again just as Rory is getting to know Nate better?

Was that 100 words? too bad can't wait for 8.13.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »