Reviews for Because They Don't Write Songs
Sparkleyangel chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I like your story :)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I kinda like this ending. Unless you have a plot in how to continue, I'd actually say keep it done.

*SQUEAL*

BS chat about Cabbage Patch was pure brilliant. ROTFLMAO!

Eleanor...love you. See what you did!

CHUCK RAN! He's her hero.

So beautiful. And I love the "I love you" part because it sounds like them.

Beautiful story. You have talent. I hope you decide to make other BC stories.
Chairforever chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
This chapter is so cute.
SweetSas chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
this was great! I'd say let this be the end, and start a new story, cause this one was awesome!
delphin4ik chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I like this as the and, but i would be glad if you start the sequel about FIGHTING THE WORLD!
Emmaaaa chapter 2 . 7/4/2008

u should continue
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Loved it..I think it is possible to get a 42/40
Myra Dork chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
idont care for either nate or jenny very much so if they make an appearance in this fic i wouldnt care...enough of my rambling...

serena likes to get in c&b business alot doesnt she...well hopefully b&c will find there way...

ud ud soon asap...
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
ROTFLMAO! DrunkChuck totally rocks! That wall..LMAO! Totally had me in stitches.

-“Gimme minute Van Der Whatsit, I’m in the middle of a D and M with my wall, self, whatever.”-

Oh, that was wonderful.

hehe..I like Serena (umm..besides the fact she told him to stay away...) Love her waking up B and the phone call with Chuck totally rocked! She always does say too much.

BLAIR! *SQUEAL* OMG, awesome! Under the pillow scarf FTW! She loves him.

*GASP* BLAIR! OMG, love that she wrote on the bench.

-but still made her smile and feel all weird in her stomach, like she had…

Oh god.

This was bad. Very bad.-

And that moment OWNED everything else that happened. Yes, Blair, butterflies. It's about time!

This is soo good. Glad you continued this story.
Amanda Mae chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I dont like jenny so i hope you take her down

Cant wiat for more

"D
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
LoVe Chair, totally. And, ugh...VM ended too soon! The Kanes were around and the stupid CW messed everything up, as usual. *sighs* Stupid network.

*SQUEAL* OMG, that story is so cute!

-"her knight in shining loafers"-

LMAO!

OMG...

-“Charles, smile, scowling is unattractive.”-

*stares* UNTRUE! Everything is totally attractive on Chuck. Actually, same with Bart, too. *cough* What?

-he asks to leave as well and ignores Eleanor’s disapproving comment and Bart’s death glare.-

hehe. *cough* I don't really know why..but I love Eleanor and Bart and so it amused me.

Bathroom convo! *SQUEAL* OMG, Chuck. I love you.

Yay for ice cream!
xXJacquelineXx chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
O i like it. totally awesome...!
Chairforever chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I love your writing style.
gleechild chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Whew, I think you just made me want to watch my own video again. lol. I recognized the lyrics as soon as I saw them at the top. At first I was like, "wow, someone else had actually heard of Casting Crowns besides me!" then I got to the AN at the bottom and was like "wow, I got somebody to like a song!" Did I happen to ever mention to you that CC is actually a Christian soft rock band? (well some of the rock is a little harder, but who cares?) Anyway, that's just awesome IMHO.

OK! I must admit... I was confused for the timeline for this chapter... so S came to see C in the morning and put him to bed, then S went to get B up for school but before she woke B up she noticed the scarf and called C?, then she woke B up and dragged her to school, then C woke up and went to school in time for 4th period... and apparently 3rd period is a morning break. Is that how it goes? That's what I figured out, but it did take a second for it.

And I like all the Chuck angst. I'm glad he knows about her almost leaving for France... I know you may want to smack me about the timeline of the show stuff... but GG sent out the text one day (C/N fight and B/N breakup), the next day B's friends turn on her and that night C rejects her before B goes home to ask her mom about going to France, the next day is another day of school (S meets up with D at school that day to ask about him telling J about B/C) and that night B almost leaves for France... so don't smack me! I know, the timeline stuff is a little confusing (I actually made B's downfall be on a Wednesday in Aftershock just so B was trying to leave on a Friday too). BUT, this is also fanfiction and whatever you write is how it's going to go. So don't worry about changing anything... I just figured I'd give you a heads up... :)

I like how you had him be drunk and then went on to explain how that was just not something that usually happened b/c C tends to hold his liquor very well. I loved that he called S "Van Der Whatsit". It made me laugh. And I'm curious... what exactly WAS the yellow wall he kept seeing? Or was it an apparition? hehe. Or... was it a bright light? lol Don't go Chuck! (of course since he kept walking against it instead of INto the light, I figure either heaven didn't want him... or it really was a wall)

And... I'd love to have a Chuck scarf under my pillow... it's like the Tooth Fairy. You leave a tooth, you get money. Instead you have the Scarf Fairy. You leave a scarf, you get a Chuck. oh, . !

Blair Waldorf? Vandalizing? For Chuck Bass? Yeah, that could happen. lol. The "I'm sorry" was so cute. But I think I want to smack S around a little for telling C to stay away from B. grr. B needs C, not some blonde perky psychopath... well, B does need S... but S can't give her what C can.. :wink:

Ok! Long Review! I shall stop. Love it! Update SOON! (That's an order!) XOXO Sharon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »