Reviews for Because They Don't Write Songs
Sparkleyangel chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I like your story :)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I kinda like this ending. Unless you have a plot in how to continue, I'd actually say keep it done.

BS chat about Cabbage Patch was pure brilliant. ROTFLMAO! you. See what you did!

CHUCK RAN! He's her hero.

So beautiful. And I love the "I love you" part because it sounds like them.

Beautiful story. You have talent. I hope you decide to make other BC stories.
Chairforever chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
This chapter is so cute.
SweetSas chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
this was great! I'd say let this be the end, and start a new story, cause this one was awesome!
delphin4ik chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I like this as the and, but i would be glad if you start the sequel about FIGHTING THE WORLD!
Emmaaaa chapter 2 . 7/4/2008

u should continue
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Loved it..I think it is possible to get a 42/40
Myra Dork chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
idont care for either nate or jenny very much so if they make an appearance in this fic i wouldnt care...enough of my rambling...

serena likes to get in c&b business alot doesnt she...well hopefully b&c will find there way...

ud ud soon asap...
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
ROTFLMAO! DrunkChuck totally rocks! That wall..LMAO! Totally had me in stitches.

-“Gimme minute Van Der Whatsit, I’m in the middle of a D and M with my wall, self, whatever.”-

Oh, that was wonderful.

hehe..I like Serena (umm..besides the fact she told him to stay away...) Love her waking up B and the phone call with Chuck totally rocked! She always does say too much.

BLAIR! *SQUEAL* OMG, awesome! Under the pillow scarf FTW! She loves him.

*GASP* BLAIR! OMG, love that she wrote on the bench.

-but still made her smile and feel all weird in her stomach, like she had…

Oh god.

This was bad. Very bad.-

And that moment OWNED everything else that happened. Yes, Blair, butterflies. It's about time!

This is soo good. Glad you continued this story.
Amanda Mae chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I dont like jenny so i hope you take her down

Cant wiat for more

Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
LoVe Chair, totally. And, ugh...VM ended too soon! The Kanes were around and the stupid CW messed everything up, as usual. *sighs* Stupid network.

*SQUEAL* OMG, that story is so cute!

-"her knight in shining loafers"-

-“Charles, smile, scowling is unattractive.”-

*stares* UNTRUE! Everything is totally attractive on Chuck. Actually, same with Bart, too. *cough* What?

-he asks to leave as well and ignores Eleanor’s disapproving comment and Bart’s death glare.-

hehe. *cough* I don't really know why..but I love Eleanor and Bart and so it amused me.

Bathroom convo! *SQUEAL* OMG, Chuck. I love you.

Yay for ice cream!
xXJacquelineXx chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
O i like it. totally awesome...!
Chairforever chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I love your writing style.
gleechild chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Whew, I think you just made me want to watch my own video again. lol. I recognized the lyrics as soon as I saw them at the top. At first I was like, "wow, someone else had actually heard of Casting Crowns besides me!" then I got to the AN at the bottom and was like "wow, I got somebody to like a song!" Did I happen to ever mention to you that CC is actually a Christian soft rock band? (well some of the rock is a little harder, but who cares?) Anyway, that's just awesome IMHO.

OK! I must admit... I was confused for the timeline for this chapter... so S came to see C in the morning and put him to bed, then S went to get B up for school but before she woke B up she noticed the scarf and called C?, then she woke B up and dragged her to school, then C woke up and went to school in time for 4th period... and apparently 3rd period is a morning break. Is that how it goes? That's what I figured out, but it did take a second for it.

And I like all the Chuck angst. I'm glad he knows about her almost leaving for France... I know you may want to smack me about the timeline of the show stuff... but GG sent out the text one day (C/N fight and B/N breakup), the next day B's friends turn on her and that night C rejects her before B goes home to ask her mom about going to France, the next day is another day of school (S meets up with D at school that day to ask about him telling J about B/C) and that night B almost leaves for France... so don't smack me! I know, the timeline stuff is a little confusing (I actually made B's downfall be on a Wednesday in Aftershock just so B was trying to leave on a Friday too). BUT, this is also fanfiction and whatever you write is how it's going to go. So don't worry about changing anything... I just figured I'd give you a heads up... :)

I like how you had him be drunk and then went on to explain how that was just not something that usually happened b/c C tends to hold his liquor very well. I loved that he called S "Van Der Whatsit". It made me laugh. And I'm curious... what exactly WAS the yellow wall he kept seeing? Or was it an apparition? hehe. Or... was it a bright light? lol Don't go Chuck! (of course since he kept walking against it instead of INto the light, I figure either heaven didn't want him... or it really was a wall)

And... I'd love to have a Chuck scarf under my pillow... it's like the Tooth Fairy. You leave a tooth, you get money. Instead you have the Scarf Fairy. You leave a scarf, you get a Chuck. oh, . !

Blair Waldorf? Vandalizing? For Chuck Bass? Yeah, that could happen. lol. The "I'm sorry" was so cute. But I think I want to smack S around a little for telling C to stay away from B. grr. B needs C, not some blonde perky psychopath... well, B does need S... but S can't give her what C can.. :wink:

Ok! Long Review! I shall stop. Love it! Update SOON! (That's an order!) XOXO Sharon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »