Reviews for A Slave To You
Wolfwind97 chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
I absolutely love this story! Man, my emotions were all tore up while reading this, so excellent job! Why did I not find this story sooner? Keep writing!
jordylilly777 chapter 30 . 6/19/2013
(Sniffles) This is beautiful...
I love it, it had the perfect mixture of angst, action, and romance (which I think is difficult to do...)
And it had great character development (even if character development comes with an extreme case of mood swings :D)
Great job!
kartoonfreek chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
Duuuuude! That was freakin' AWESOME! Read the entire thing and I couldn't put my iPod down. I almost started crying at some parts. And all those things about life and things Rai said were amazingly true. I think he'd make a great Master Fung! (RIP)
I love how Tanya and Eli got together! Aww, young love.
Loved this story! *adds on to favorites*
woodlandfairykirk chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
dude. best AU I've ever read for XS. you did an amazing job(:
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I'm inruigued. This is a really creative idea(:
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
:3 i love this, read it once a day for eighteen days STRAIGHT! :D
phoenix chapter 30 . 12/30/2011
I love the story it was heart felt and mysterious but watch out with cliffys mobs will kill you ill send ypu tje master sword and 10 gallons of poison luv ur stories wow longest rewiew yet uh i found palex4life funny and xaiolin showdown continued great read them for ideas rtyl PHOENIX

: D
phoenix chapter 30 . 12/30/2011

: D
RaimundoFangirl chapter 30 . 5/26/2011
omg..(sniffle)..I'm so close to tears..finishing this story...im sorry, give me a sec..(sniff's)... . . !Thank's soo much, dragon of spirits, for writeing this! THIS,course, is my all time favourite story! Now, after readin' this, im totallyyyy prouda' be a Texan(ok, im from Oklahoma, but i live inTexas, nuff said!;3)! again, love you Raimundo! 3
Hannana chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
*Squeals* Ya know once you discirbed the eyes i had a GUT FEELING that the Man was Chase :DD So far this story has left me on the edge of my seat. When I first sawe it i thought it would be stupid... Then I started reading it and wow! BOY WAS I WRONG!
ultraguy7x chapter 30 . 2/21/2011
Man, this story was fantastic, and really reminded me of how much I loved XS.
Diana Luna Night chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
omfg i love this f***ing story so much, i really thing that is a great story though i wish you wrote another chapter because it is so good
ashlynn01 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Sari reminds me of Jazz in Danny phantom.
Firegirl 156 chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
POOR RAI! See I kind of knew some of these things would happen because one of my friends suggested this story and then told me like almost the entire plot line. But some of the things are still suprising. Like Kim getting engaged, Rai making a friend, Rai getting sick and getting angry, Rai looking through Kim's diary. See lots of surprises. Anyway this is a awesome story and I can't wait to read more.
Sammy chapter 30 . 6/9/2009
ALL DONE! okay, so basically I am ignoring everything you ever said about this. This story is absolutely amazng. I loved the character developement of Rai. I love how I started out hating him, and wanting him to suffer (i wasn't in a good mood that first chapter :P)and then I started to pity him and even like him, to the point of which I loved the epiloge. Those last few lines? They were so perfect for an ending! I'm not sure what i wasn't supposed to like during the ending, the only thing I can think of is Eli's little martyr act, whic I didn't hat at all. I LOVED IT! of course I thought it was Kimiko, but then, it wasn't :) very cool. yeah, this story is awesomer than you give it credit for. don't you rememer what I said in my graduation speech? I wish you could see what the amazing person that I know you are in yourself. You rock big brother. I love you always, and keep on writing!