Reviews for Justice For Chloe
chemistrykim chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I enjoyed this.. Thanks for making this :)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
This was very sweet, and amusing. I mean, I was practically falling from my sofa on the first chapters, and then the beautiful romance...

I do think the epilogue was quite rushed, all those jumps, especially I think the last one was unnecesary, and in any case I would have liked at least some suggestion of who the others got with, maybe Olliver-Lois, Pete-Lana, and I can't even imagine on a girl for any of the others; but I would have liked to read about one.
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Im just in chapter four but your story is great
celticgothhardy chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Wow, Chloe looks gorgeous. Thought Clark, as he admired the way she looked in the black dress.

Hm… beautiful as always. Thought Oliver, as he watched Chloe accept the offered seat with a gracious ‘thank you’.

Huh, I wonder if I should order some seafood and bug A.C. about it. Ha-ha, yeah … maybe some sushi. Thought Bart, as he grinned mischievously.

What a way to break up tension. and great characterizing. Even making Bart not being part of the guys that are going after Chloe seriously was a good mood.
brie07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
K00L ST0RY L0VED iT!
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
For about half of your story i was laughing hysterically, and the other half i couldn't help but to LUV, cause it was so sweet...
Supergirl0830 chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
BRAVO! That was astoundingly beautiful, especially the ending. Some moments were a little cheesy or cliche or whatever, but it was still, at the same time, bitter sweet... especially the ending with the kids sprawled out with the JL members... AW! I loved that! You did an AWESOME job with this one!
Supergirl0830 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Okay so I just finished chapter 2 and all I can say is... wow! How sneaky are they! Plotting a spy operation on Chloe/Bruce's date as if this were a mission to take down one of Lex's 33.1 projects...LMAO! They are IMPOSSIBLE those boys! Victor's right... Chloe IS gonna whip their ASSES! Oh, I can't wait... moving on to chapter 3...
Supergirl0830 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
OMG! I love it! I only read chapter 1 so far and thought I'd throw in a comment before I finish the rest. This story is totally AWESOME! And funny too, visualizing the reactions of all the JLA members as they discuss Chloe's love life and especially Clark and Oliver... Clark's possessiveness over Chloe and Oliver's interest in dating her and then suddenly Bruce asks her out in front of all of them after witnessing the obvious tension between Clark and Oliver over Chloe... LMAO! Damn he's got big balls... I love it! Okay... moving on the next chapter...
Kit Merlot chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
This was a great ending! I loved the proposal, the wedding and the fact that Chloe and Clark have three kids-AWESOME :)
JateSkateFate815 chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
That was really good, but Aww, I'm so sad that it's over! :(

But you did a really good job! :)

-Nikki.
ColleenJoy chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
That was a sweet story. Good Job! Loved the JLA babysitting. Bart would be the only one who could keep track once they got their speed!
alacia88 chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
I'm hooked! You do very well writing dialog for the characters which really sounds like each of their characters. The only one I have a hard time with is Ollie. I think there's an aspect of him that is missing... more sarcastic class (if that makes sense).

I loved that Lois was watching "The Fog"! LOL! Was it the one starring our favorite young CK, Tom Welling? :)
pipersmum chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
Maybe just a tiny bit but hey I love a bit of cheese I think most people do. I could definitely see everyones reaction being 'about time' lol!
pipersmum chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
So she has realized that she IS and always has been in love with Clark :) Ollie took it rather well actually!