Reviews for The Pupil
onewhowatches chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
no offense, cuz this was wonderful, but when i saw the one-sided ben/riley i was like, what's with this one-sided crap? D:

sorry. i liked this, a lot. it was really very good.

onewhowatches :3
animaluvr123 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
BandGeek58407 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
This was quite good. :) I especially loved Ben's reaction once Riley's filtering system shut down, that simple "What?" So him. Nice job!
wooljumper1992 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008

That was ... bloody fantastic, my friend. Wow. Really, really well-written. Good job!
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Definitly deserves more reviews. Update again soon!
CountToEight chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Ooh, I really like this! I hope you continue it. I don't know whether this is supposed to be the end or not, but I want you to explore it more. For me. :)
Forced chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
This is the first time I'm reading NT fanfic and I must say your story has left me more then curious.

I'll put this on my alert list. It's good work - slightly cliché in the end of chapter 2 but you've got time and potential to make up for that!

Keep it up!
Marn chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
wow...I mean wow. This story is so amazing and disturbing and OMG poor Sorry but this story was so powerful that it muddled up my brain. Great work!
HI MY NAME IS uncool chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Poor, poor Riley.

What I admire about this is how you deal with the pedophilia. You don't have Mr. Davis suddenly throw Riley on the ground or anything like that. He just holds his hand. And stares.

Poor, perceptive Riley.

At least he was perceptive enough to realize something was wrong and find a way to avoid the situation. Will there ever be a sequel where he addresses what happened with his parents or someone else? I could see him getting drunk and telling the story, like it's hilarious or something, to Ben, who just looks on in concern.

Keep writing, sugar. I can't wait to see more.