Reviews for Balloons
cratermaker chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Mehe. That's awesome. I liked all of these (even though yaoi does make me cringe.)

You know what I wonder? Where Near gets all of his die. When I find that out, I will be utterly satisfied.
loli-hime chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
How cute was that last chapter? Super cute! 3

I love MelloxNear Friendship, cause Matt and Near are meant to be! I hope to read more from you soon! Maybe even with these couples! :P
Gabwr chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
These were cute and funny. You really did a great job on the. I had fun reading them.
Reese Craven chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
This... is the first time I've ever read something where I didn't want to throw a book at either one of them. Yay Mello and Near getting along! Sorta.
Riku-Rocks chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
I really enjoyed these stories. I especially like the way the various freindships work between the three little geniuses. This last one is my favourite.
Kaze Kimizu chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Awwies, cute! xP The dice thing sounds just like Mello. Surprise them, it brings their guard down. ;P
ClOuDs-N-rAiNbOwS chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Aw... so sweet! }

Well, I guess that Mello for once beat Near... since he's taller. LOL And can build it higher. P
Kaze Kimizu chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
*giggles* Yes yes, that's Mello for you. xP I wouldn't mind him ruining any of my dreams. xP Cute little story. I'm really glad you turned this into a series of oneshots.
ClOuDs-N-rAiNbOwS chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
LoL! Mello's mean... *kills Mello* You really should let poor Matty sleep! x

Nice series of one-shots. ;)
Reese Craven chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
I have to say... my favorite part of this one shot was the title. I can see Mello being a ruiner of pleasant dreams. Sleep for that matter. Lol. Thanks for the smile!

Kaori-same chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is just so incredibly cute I wonder why there aren't any more reviews.

I totally adore your vision of Near's parents death, and the whole balloon thing, it's pretty and sad at the same time, and Matt being nice to Near is just the most adorable thing ever.

It was very nice reading this, thanks for posting it
saidtheirnevers chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I seriously jumped a little when the car hit them. Stories tend to play like movies in my mind, so it was all happy and cute, and then the car crash. "Deceptively happy" is how the other person put it, yes, that's exactly what it was. I love the way the balloon just stays there in the room. It's the truth...
zebra-scarf chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow, good oneshot!
Reese Craven chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Really I should have known this was a deceptively happy title. lol. It crossed my mind but it wans't until the car hit them that I realized it wasn't going to contiune on in a happy way. Good job anyway! Thanks for sharing!