Reviews for Ese Ultimo Moment That Last Moment
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
For not your normal, I thought it was fantastic. Sad enough and then happy enough at the end!
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow, that was...really something!

i loved how even though it didn't end with a kiss, it still left me with that feel good feeling i get after every diner scene on the actual show, it was perfect :)

I recently wrote a spanish song fic as well with the song "dia lejano" by juanes, it's kind of depressing and i have yet to post it, but anyway i really enjoyed it!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
very beautifully written luli...wonderful...loved it

fab
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Very nice snack food for thought. Excellent characterization.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
good shot. poor booth to have bones just anounce she was leaving for six months just like that - no wonder he ran away he was heart broken. its good she didn't leave and she realised that he meant to much to her to run away again. sweet ending look forward to more from you.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This made my heart ache for Booth, really. I can so see something like this happening... Bones deciding something and Booth feeling left out. That just made it all so much heartbreaking...
danireed chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow that was really angsty, but really good too. you did a really nice job on this one.
saragillie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Very nice. And very in character.
Cheese1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
luli,

I already told you over at the ABY, how much I loved it... but still, once more:

GREAT one-shot!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was great! They are practically dating aren't they? They don't do anything without the other knowing:) Awesome story!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Well thank goodness you had promised that there would still be fuff at the end. I must admit that I was getting a bit worried at the beginning, despite the pre-warning, as I thought that maybe you may have had her go away & then come back to Booth after 6 months. So it was really, really hard not to scroll to the end for a sneak peek. But I held out, hope you are proud of me. LOL.:-) Not that I ever doubted you. ;-)

Poor Booth. I was feeling his pain at Brennan leaving him.

**he decided that a man was entitled to be a little maudlin when his entire life was turned upside down.

...How could she even contemplate it - without even consulting him!

Loved how you started it off in the motel, then we work our ways back to find out what exactly brought him to that motel.

**Then he pushed away from the door and walked out into the dark night not knowing what came next, only knowing that whatever it was, she wouldn’t be a part of it.

...by now my heart was starting to break for Booth.

I was quite impressed by the lengths that Booth went to to stay incommunicado where Brennan was . Although I can understand him wanting to avoid the big goodbye scene.:-(

It started out so poignant, so emotional - even I had a lump in my throat & I knew that it was going to be fine in the end - but it ended perfectly. LOL.

**His heart stopped for a minute when he noticed than the time was 2:32pm. Her flight had left. He closed his eyes for a minute and just tried to breath. When he opened his eyes again, that gleam that had always been present in them was missing and they looked dull in its absence.

...Even though he had tried to prepare himself for her departure, he wasn't prepared for the feeling he had when reality & finality set it, when he knew that she was on the plane & gone.

I was so hoping that she was waiting for him when he got home. Much better not to go at all, then to go & then realize she made a mistake. ...And you didn't disappoint.

** for thinking even for one minute that I could go and leave you. I can’t. You mean too much to me; what we have means too much to me to do to that to you.”

...now if only she had realized this & told Booth this before making the initial rash decision to go, she could have saved him - & us - all that turmoil & heartache.

Once again the words to the song so befit this fic.

Thank you again for such a sweet . :-):-):-)
joolnik chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Delurking...OMG! OMG! OMG! I cant remember the last time I heard that song, I went straight to look for the rest of the Mas CD, I just love your fics , thanks for writting them.
RedRoses18 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was absolutely stunning!

That was so heart-wrenching, but so beautiful at the same time. I love the song lyrics and I can see how you would be so inspired by them.

Booth's reaction was so incredibly in character... man, I loved this oneshot!

AMAZING job! :) :)