Reviews for WHEN WOMAN TALK SEX
dllover chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
You should so continue this, I'd love to hear Lindsay's fantasy, and how Danny responds. Also, you should definitly embellish on the Flack/Stella storyline :) Good work!
Brunette Chic chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow, I was laughing like the whole time! That is really good!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
What the hell is going on with me? I keep forgetting to review. I've read this a few days back and now I was wondering with the hell the alert e-mail is still on my mailbox... Of course, cause I forgot to review! DUH!

THis was really good. I wonder where this is going, if it has any follow up.

Anyways, good job! :D

Alex
marialisa chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wenches honour...I'm cracking up here!

So, you going to write the sequel then? I know you dont like to talk sex but if it helps...!

Seriously, I want to see what you do with these fantasies...and you know you want to :) :) :)
TatianaMik chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, I want a sequel so bad.
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
LOL. Right now I'd like to express my deepest sympathies for

Flack and Danno. Please continue.
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
that was great! nice work ]
hockeymom chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Ok first off I agree whole heartedly with nyakattia and mandy9578. I can't wait to "see" Stella and Don go at it, both in and out of the sack. This is great. So update already!
mbnola chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Fabulous piece, whether read by itself or not. I have to say that it was fun, decadent, and well written. Akin to a rare dark chocolate truffle in the fanfic world!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Hey that was great story i can't wait to read more!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Very fun. OK, WHEN IS THE SEQUEL GOING TO BE UP?
Aphina chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
lol I loved this. i would love to see what they email to their counter parts. I like the way you've sort of made it nto a mini series.
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I don't know what woman you hang around with, because in the case of Danny and Flack, sex will always come up in discussion. Those men are just too damn fine! :0P I love this series! Can't wait to see how the e-mails go! :0)
nikki.02 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Haha!

Brilliant!

Hope you write a third part to this story!
buttercup59 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh Stella, Stella, Stella. How could you just think Flack wouldn't fall for you, hook, line and sinker. Just a fuck buddy huh? I want to see you convince stubborn Don Flack that's what the two of you are. LOL!