Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
Ugh I hate all this universe jumping. Why couldnt he jusy go back to the other world? Ugh.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 3/13
Wondering what Neville's history is here. Why didn't Voldie go after him too? After all, until he went after Harry, he knew it could be either boy. In this world, I've thought he'd have wiped out Neville. Or tried to.
ThrashtillDeath chapter 29 . 2/15
It was an age ago I first had my mind destroyed by this trilogy. Pretty certain I remember gushing at you in a review then, too.

This time though, I came only for this:

How in the mother of fuck did I miss you quoting Four Horsemen lyrics at me!? Holy shit dude, I feel like a serious retard here.
xx chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
well... I liked this chapter a lot, but I can't believe Harry would be so stupid as to give Voldemort such vital information. I mean that was just stupid, especially for someone as experienced as him. Nobody runs around spilling their secrets out loud in front of their worst enemy. God. (Take it as a compliment that this annoys me so much. Means I'm really getting into your story.)
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I can't stand your Draco Malfoy but I don't think that he used "underhanded" methods when he dueled Hermione. He predicted her next step and won because of it. That's intelligent in my book.
TheZeitgeist chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
This harry needs to stop bitching and moaning all the fucking time. I swear, half the story is him having his emo moments. A couple times is fine, to establish his personality, but it's chapter 14 and I still see him bemoaning life every other paragraph. This has to stop, angst gets really dull to read after 40k words of it.
SirGriffinheart chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Did anyone else tell you at this point in your story that this same ol same ol BD was getting boring?
Gexorian chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
The ending was shit. Why drag it out for an extra 300,000 words if he's just going to forget it all. You suck.
xvector chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
This brought tears to my eyes. These past two stories have been the greatest journey any author, fan fiction or not, has taken me on.

This trilogy is a MUST READ!
xvector chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
Love Harry's coming-of-age!
xvector chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Best chapter in any fanfic I have ever read. BEST. CHAPTER!
xvector chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
This story/trilogy is so good that I barely slept for two days or eat anymore... MUST... READ... MORE...!
xvector chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
NOOOOOO why did he let Voldemort escape!? /facepalm
xvector chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Fascinating! Story starts with a bang.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
This story was beautifully thought provoking, beyond any fic I've ever read. I love your use of irony throughout the series, as well as quotes and poetry. This piece of writing went beyond any I've ever had the pleasure of reading, questioning the very roots of faith and existence. Just... Brilliant story, and I look forward to starting the final installment (which, because of my need for instant gratification, should be in less than five minutes.) Thanks for putting the time in on this one, and I wish you luck in your future writing endeavors.
Until next time,