Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
mysuvone chapter 30 . 10/14/2017
wow insane but very cool
acquiringwriter chapter 30 . 7/13/2017
Holy tits that was intense.
Basker chapter 19 . 3/26/2017
I loved when Harry was like SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER and shocked Voldemort with his presence in France.
Is Harry... God? The creator? The Potter that molds the world into greatness and beauty and tragedy?
Mr Bob chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
I love the story line and this is not a flame merely a few criticisms;
No offense but u can't just take away Harry's eye and then give it an ugly color that's messed up it was his best feature. Also I think there is a lot of unnecessary info. I also think the story is starting to drag cause it's taking to long fore things to happen. There are loads of attacks which aren't necessarily bad but I feel for such a powerful man that Harry is getting injured too often
Sorry but I luv ur story ideas so pls keep writing ️
jj21991 chapter 30 . 8/31/2016
I have never left a review for any story I have read...
But I had to for this, you have an amazing talent to take the reader away into the fantasy world that you create. I admit I have read hundreds of Harry Potter fanfiction and yours are well and truly up there with the best of them. Thank you so much for the time and effort you have obviously put into your writing and I really hope it takes you far and that some agency somewhere finds the creative gem that you are lol. Your efforts are very much appreciated!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
"You gotta love that furry little guy!" "Shut up, Sirius."
Not telling you chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Jaylin Shirley chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
...
Sticky situation!
Remi Seddigh chapter 30 . 6/17/2016
You know what? I...I'm...I'm just done. This fic was so MINDBLOWINGLY AMAZING that I don't think I'll read many better fics. Really. Your writing is awesome!
rnthenu chapter 30 . 4/8/2016
Surprisingly good finish. 29th Chapter's beginning part was the best in the story so far for me. Managed to touch me. Thanks again for writing.
rnthenu chapter 20 . 4/7/2016
Harry kinds of reminds me Rand al'Thor. Light, dark, getting mad, voice talking in him, swordsman, leader, saviour. Thanks for writing.
rnthenu chapter 16 . 4/7/2016
The Nundu fight was very disappointing. I mean might be a good brawl but really was that necessary? I really don't get why in all the fanfiction no one seem to be using AK against the dangerous wild beasts? Why do you have to use various other spells when one AK can finish the job (given that creature isn't in the league of Flash)? Forget why didn't he turn to human after getting to ground level and use the blue disintegrating stuff? I mean that's what he did after getting beaten by Nundus right?
rnthenu chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
BTW was this written before HBP because this Griffindor's sword doesn't seem to have absorbed basilisk venom from second year
rnthenu chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Quite a good end. But I was bothered by the fact Voldemort was apparating around Diagon Alley and James didn't bother to apparate himself near Harry and side-along apparate Harry. And by the fact emergency portkey per person wasn't available. I mean it's "emergency" isn't it? The best strategy I think is to have one voice activated portkey per person which is always in contact with the person (e.g. a ring as in method of rationality).