Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
Remi Seddigh chapter 30 . 6/17
You know what? I...I'm...I'm just done. This fic was so MINDBLOWINGLY AMAZING that I don't think I'll read many better fics. Really. Your writing is awesome!
rnthenu chapter 30 . 4/8
Surprisingly good finish. 29th Chapter's beginning part was the best in the story so far for me. Managed to touch me. Thanks again for writing.
rnthenu chapter 20 . 4/7
Harry kinds of reminds me Rand al'Thor. Light, dark, getting mad, voice talking in him, swordsman, leader, saviour. Thanks for writing.
rnthenu chapter 16 . 4/7
The Nundu fight was very disappointing. I mean might be a good brawl but really was that necessary? I really don't get why in all the fanfiction no one seem to be using AK against the dangerous wild beasts? Why do you have to use various other spells when one AK can finish the job (given that creature isn't in the league of Flash)? Forget why didn't he turn to human after getting to ground level and use the blue disintegrating stuff? I mean that's what he did after getting beaten by Nundus right?
rnthenu chapter 13 . 4/6
BTW was this written before HBP because this Griffindor's sword doesn't seem to have absorbed basilisk venom from second year
rnthenu chapter 1 . 4/5
Quite a good end. But I was bothered by the fact Voldemort was apparating around Diagon Alley and James didn't bother to apparate himself near Harry and side-along apparate Harry. And by the fact emergency portkey per person wasn't available. I mean it's "emergency" isn't it? The best strategy I think is to have one voice activated portkey per person which is always in contact with the person (e.g. a ring as in method of rationality).
Code-Avalon chapter 30 . 3/1
If there is one word to describe this story, it would be MINDBLOWING!

Seriously, I am confused and excited at the same time. Honestly, it's really confusing! All the time paradoxes and destiny stuff leaved my brain like mush! But on the other hand, it's really EPIC!

What are your hands made of? You write like you're crazy! Not that I'm demeaning you, it's good 'crazy'.
thechumpiest chapter 30 . 1/7
Epic.

I see quite a bit of negativity in other reviews and agree that there were some problems with your story. But i am having a lot of fun reading your trilogy.

some notes: your devil/allarius reminded me quite a bit of Flagg in Stephen Kings Dark Tower series. i enjoyed your representation of "true" evil. I would imagine evil as being eloquent, intelligent and persuasive, just as he is in your story.

You are really starting to kill me with the drawn out never ending hardships. Man, no memory of his 117 odd years when he lands, you just cant make it easy can you.

I grudgingly see its necessity though. With such an overpowered protagonist, this story could easily degrade to shit like you find in a lot of fanfics. The challenges keep it interesting and worth reading.

Looking forward to reading the final 3rd of the trilogy. keep writing man, you have a talent for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Ugh I hate all this universe jumping. Why couldnt he jusy go back to the other world? Ugh.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Wondering what Neville's history is here. Why didn't Voldie go after him too? After all, until he went after Harry, he knew it could be either boy. In this world, I've thought he'd have wiped out Neville. Or tried to.
ThrashtillDeath chapter 29 . 2/15/2015
It was an age ago I first had my mind destroyed by this trilogy. Pretty certain I remember gushing at you in a review then, too.

This time though, I came only for this:

How in the mother of fuck did I miss you quoting Four Horsemen lyrics at me!? Holy shit dude, I feel like a serious retard here.
xx chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
well... I liked this chapter a lot, but I can't believe Harry would be so stupid as to give Voldemort such vital information. I mean that was just stupid, especially for someone as experienced as him. Nobody runs around spilling their secrets out loud in front of their worst enemy. God. (Take it as a compliment that this annoys me so much. Means I'm really getting into your story.)
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I can't stand your Draco Malfoy but I don't think that he used "underhanded" methods when he dueled Hermione. He predicted her next step and won because of it. That's intelligent in my book.
TheZeitgeist chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
This harry needs to stop bitching and moaning all the fucking time. I swear, half the story is him having his emo moments. A couple times is fine, to establish his personality, but it's chapter 14 and I still see him bemoaning life every other paragraph. This has to stop, angst gets really dull to read after 40k words of it.
SirGriffinheart chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Did anyone else tell you at this point in your story that this same ol same ol BD was getting boring?