Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
arithnocrat chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
Again, I say: Oh. My. Goodness. See, if I were Catholic, I'd say "Mary, Mother of God that was amazing", but the whole God thing doesn't exactly work for your story, does it? Don't ask me why I'm writing a review for a story that was written months ago, just go with it. Your story is by far one of the most complex and exhilarating I have ever read. Again, you've managed to create a god-like Harry and make it *believable* and *non-cliched* and *interesting* all at the same time! Well done! I'm now going to read the last part of your trilogy (which is what I saw first and then decided to read the prequels instead).
Chakuza chapter 20 . 8/13/2008
Hi.

I just finished reading that Chapter, "Birth of the Darkslayer", and i have to say that I am... impressed isnt the right word for it. Actually I dont think that there is a word to describe it. I started reading the first part of the trilogy, and already thought it was freaking awesome. But when i started the second part, all i thought was "Amagad, that story was really a masterpiece, but that guy destroyed it with this damn multiple universes stuff..." but then, I continued reading out of some sort of curiosity, like "well, the first part was really good, maybe he is THE one author not making a mess out of his story with multiple universes and so on..."

AND DAMN WAS I RIGHT!

That Chapter actually was the best chapter I have ever read in fanfiction!

I really want to thank you, for writing such an awesome thing like this, and I hope, that the awesomeness will continue throughout the other parts of the trilogy.

And, actually you have to be honored. Thats my first review here after nearly 4 years of just lurking around. ;)
Fizzing Whizbees chapter 30 . 8/13/2008
You should be published.
caleb chapter 30 . 8/12/2008
Wow... Just wow... I read this after reading your time-travel story, and while I would say it is better, I will tell you this - This story, is Much, Much Much Much better then ANY other epic story I have ever read. Wheel of time, Sword of Truth, they got nothing on this. It is unfortunate this cannot be published!
donal10 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
That chapter kicked ass!
Inferno117 chapter 30 . 7/20/2008
Pure brillance , Incredibe , cant wait for Soul
PaperPandas chapter 30 . 7/20/2008
I'll be watching for the next! Amazing story all around, not much else to say .
Ravus7 chapter 30 . 7/18/2008
I loved it! I can't wait for the sequel!
Ravus7 chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
Cool chapter i'll be reading the next as soon as i'm done with some work.
grayatrox chapter 30 . 7/18/2008
This was a truly amazing story. One of the best or even the best story I have ever read. Great work!

I hope Harry Potter and the Soul of the Hero is as good or even better than this one.
PaperPandas chapter 27 . 7/17/2008
Wow
Ravus7 chapter 27 . 7/17/2008
Amazing chapter how long till harry makes it to the Ways of Twilight?
CrystalMind chapter 26 . 7/17/2008
Beautiful. So far I've been absolutely floored by your work. You've got a talent for portraying both the characters and their situation.

I look forward to more.
Ravus7 chapter 26 . 7/17/2008
Absolutely amazing! I can't wait until the next chapter!
PaperPandas chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Another awe inspiring update, can't wait until the next!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »