Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
Ravus7 chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Cool chapter! This is one of my favorite stories out there right now!
Ravus7 chapter 24 . 7/15/2008
I am looking forward to Harry's meeting with the King!
WolfMoon chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Nice start to this story, I'm enjoying it. I have to go home now, but I'll keep reading tomorrow at work. Thanks for writing.

~Wolfmoon~
Sleepy One chapter 23 . 7/6/2008
Wut?

Hasn't this trilogy been completed for... well for a darn long time? Are you and a squad of trained monkeys triple proof reading this version or something?

Amazed to see this story in the recently updated page :O
PaperPandas chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
Another amazing update!

Looking forward to the next
Ravus7 chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
Cool chapter update again real soon!
PaperPandas chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
Easily the most epicly intense fanfic i've ever read, gets me into it more than any other every time.

Absolutely cannot wait till the next update, and i hope you are / are going somewhere with writing.
Ravus7 chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
Amazing chapter update again soon!
feartheturtle35 chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
As a veteran member of , I judge your story to be one of the most unknown and unappreciated good stories still being activly updated. And best of all, the updates are everyday. So congrats on writing an amazing story, with both good plots and good character depth.
PaperPandas chapter 20 . 6/25/2008
Just... whoa.

No words for that one, just wow. Well, two words.

Fucking, amazing.
godamoungmortals chapter 20 . 6/25/2008
This story is unbelivably one of the best ive ever read it has everything i enjoy. This is a story that captivates you from beginning to end. Its is a story that gets a hold of you at the begining and wont let go till the end. Cant wait for the rest of the story
Ravus7 chapter 20 . 6/25/2008
Absolutly amazing!
PaperPandas chapter 19 . 6/24/2008
Jesus, each update your writing gets more powerful.

Amazing update, absolutely can't wait until the next.
Ravus7 chapter 19 . 6/24/2008
Amazing story, with the addition of the demons it makes the story all the more interesting. Keep updating like you have been!
Delusional Fishies chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
Hm... does kicking Allarius in the balls count as Evil? If so, does that mean I can't do that?
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »