Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
Ravus7 chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
Wow, i've read three chapters in one day, great story. I can tell that this part of the story will soon find itself at an end. I look forward to the next chapter!
Ravus7 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
I really loved the chapter! I like Allarius and how you tied him to Harry's scar. It makes me wonder if he's more powerful than the Voldemort in Harry's original world. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Update again soon!
PaperPandas chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
Absolutely amazingly well written chappy, can't wait till the next!
Ravus7 chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
The story is only getting more interesting! I love your story so much! Update again soon!
Ravus7 chapter 15 . 6/22/2008
Wow...that was amazing. It left me with so many questions but so many answers. Update soon!
kyoshi711 chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
great story. Needs more characters though. Especially a love interest.
Craniac13 chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
"Damn," Trask said. "Just like the bloody Tardis!"...ah a Doctor Who fan, lovely!
PaperPandas chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
Absolutely freaking amazing update,

14 is rediculously well written, looking forward to more!
Seeker of Spiral Truths chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Man... You're either very sadistic, or a super typer. FOUR new chapters in one day! Were you saving them up or something?

As always, your work is top bar. Loved how you made his traversing of Azkaban realistic. I would have been sorely disappointed if he had gotten through without a scratch. Good job. Now, if only i could see four new chapters for Wastelands of Time.
Ravus7 chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
Well from what i can tell this story is about at its end. Very good chapter by the way
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
I have to say besides the name of the french prison, all of it was pretty good...
Ravus7 chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
That chapter was very good. I liked how you brought back someone from Harry's original world. Update soon!
Delusional Fishies chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
Why not just kill the death eaters and loot their banks?
PaperPandas chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
amazing update, looking forward to the next!
Ravus7 chapter 11 . 6/17/2008