Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I can't stand your Draco Malfoy but I don't think that he used "underhanded" methods when he dueled Hermione. He predicted her next step and won because of it. That's intelligent in my book.
TheZeitgeist chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
This harry needs to stop bitching and moaning all the fucking time. I swear, half the story is him having his emo moments. A couple times is fine, to establish his personality, but it's chapter 14 and I still see him bemoaning life every other paragraph. This has to stop, angst gets really dull to read after 40k words of it.
SirGriffinheart chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Did anyone else tell you at this point in your story that this same ol same ol BD was getting boring?
Gexorian chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
The ending was shit. Why drag it out for an extra 300,000 words if he's just going to forget it all. You suck.
xvector chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
This brought tears to my eyes. These past two stories have been the greatest journey any author, fan fiction or not, has taken me on.

This trilogy is a MUST READ!
xvector chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
Love Harry's coming-of-age!
xvector chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Best chapter in any fanfic I have ever read. BEST. CHAPTER!
xvector chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
This story/trilogy is so good that I barely slept for two days or eat anymore... MUST... READ... MORE...!
xvector chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
NOOOOOO why did he let Voldemort escape!? /facepalm
xvector chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Fascinating! Story starts with a bang.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
This story was beautifully thought provoking, beyond any fic I've ever read. I love your use of irony throughout the series, as well as quotes and poetry. This piece of writing went beyond any I've ever had the pleasure of reading, questioning the very roots of faith and existence. Just... Brilliant story, and I look forward to starting the final installment (which, because of my need for instant gratification, should be in less than five minutes.) Thanks for putting the time in on this one, and I wish you luck in your future writing endeavors.
Until next time,
Lucia
Tr0g chapter 30 . 2/8/2014
Wow. Well that was suitably epic. I must admit that I never saw even half of this story coming. I enjoyed the various nods to King, and the OCs in this story were just as good as the ones in part one.
Having made it this far, I'm curious to see where the author goes with the final installment of the tale.
Jack of Spades29 chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
This series is intensely reminding me of The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I would bet a lot that joe6991 has read it. Magnificent desolation is the mood I'm getting here.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
The only issue i have with this is what happened to the watch Hermione gave Harry for his birthday. with that woldn't he be able to tell the state they are in. other than that this series is absolutely brilliant up to this point. keep up the good work.
blaukeibou chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
I don't quite understand why harry couldn't pull his Firebolt out of the trunk that he has... It seems to me that the only reason given for not flying was because of his loss of his griffin form.
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »