Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
ArcaneMaverick chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
I feel that they would have been better off if they stuck with normal bullets on the account that the magic spheres could be easily blocked like they were. With their little understanding of Muggles, the evil forces would not have known about the bullets and could not see them. Being as supersticious as they are, they might have been scared more by them. They wouldn't have worked on the Vampires well, but the aurors and Harry could take them.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Alright, getting the muggles in on this! I like it, the Death Eaters for the most part, ahould underestimate their guns and hopefully they will be effective.

Your Harry is truly great. Fending off all attacks of all kinds. I would have broken under the constant mind tortute of it were me. Amazing.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I seem to skip all the excess nonsense to get to the relevant junk. Maybe its because I'm just trying tod reach the end of this fic now.

Things are fine, of not for the misplaced and sometimes incorrect philosophy and Harry's melodrama.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
I liked Sword and I like this one too. I think this one is a bit better, but I'm not sure why. Of course your philosophy is a bit cringeworthy but i get the point. You sure like to torture Harry.
Wonton Destruction chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
I have to ask where the quote at the beginning of the chapter is from. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
sundoll chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
God this series is good.
exomatt chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
Oh my god.
peregrin chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Well, I've read your "Wastelands of Time" and it was great. I understand that you wrote this when you were much younger. It's quite recognizable.
peregrin chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Shouldn't he take the sword?
bubotuber pus chapter 30 . 9/6/2012
my absolut favorite hpfic!:)
softlips chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
Ha now Harry knows how Dumbledore feels. Having to use people as your pawns to achieve what is necessary is always had. Now he can no longer be mad at Dumbledore for doing the exact same thing he himself is having to do in this chapter.
foxy196908 chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
ok so i know you updated this story in 08 so i doubt u will actually see this but... where in the hell are you coming up with all these great quotes? really metallica in an amazing quote 4 years ahead of its time in my life. along with the best fanfiction ive ever read and trust me ive read way to many of these crappy things... with only a couple gems and already not even halfway through the trilogy you are talking to me in my personal life. truly you need to be writing something original. i come from a republican background but i am a modern person i believe in compramise and feel that if we could just learn from our fathers that most problems in this world could be solved. your skills in reading the world should be shared please. if you ever feel like writing something original contact me and i would be honored to beta for you. with much admaration for your taste in music and your skills in literature, and with the hope of seeing more, foxy196908
Drack-10 chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
Good.
bryce chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Sh*t just got i2.

Anyways.. I read Wastelands and was waiting for a Heartlands update, so I read this, and felt if I got this far I should at least leave a review. The Demon in Harry's mind reminded me strongly of Chronos.. Chronus.. aghh, been too long since I've read Heartlands. I like all the stuff from this trilogy that you put in Wastelands and Heartlands. I wonder if I should have read this first.. Anyways, I started reading the first of this trilogy on Sunday. It's a damn good story.
rdg2000 chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
Okay, NOW you can call it EPIC!

Battles between the gods usually are.

rdgale