Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
ASocks chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Aww, he has to wait a year? I hoped he would travel endlessly between parallel universes. :) Oh well, still lots to go, I feel lucky
Iamcarollee chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
this is retarded y is he going to school he's in another freakin universe. He could just show dumbledore how powerful he is and how much he has trained instead of farting around pretending to be a school boy
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
Finally finished this beast. Thinking back, the long journey of reading this mirroring Harry's adventure is what makes it great. Since we spend a long time with Harry on a long quest, it bonds us closer than any character before. It's amazing to think about everywhere Harry has been. I remember his fight on Azkaban which seems so old and trivial by this point.

The trillions upon trillions is a bit much since, even in the massive scope of the story you are trying to convey. Maybe its the word.

"His first thought was that Hermione would love to be here, his second was that he hoped she never was - not if she had to follow the same road he had to get here."

An alternate story featuring a sort of dark Hermione was interesting to think about if she was in Harry's place.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
"It certainly did seem, at most times, that existence was doing its best to ensure he was ground down into dust." existence: read as AUTHOR

Still, story is pretty incredible when not being horrendously overdramatic.

I think the "Lost verse of the Darkslayer prophecy" was unnecessary. Personally, I hate prophecies. They are too much of a dues ex machinae. The only time they are good is when they employ a clever little twist, but even that is cliche. People like having control or imagining it anyway. Harry's already got a prophecy or two, but to revisit it was distasteful.

Deep down in his mind, he knew Allarius would never lie? That's crap. He's evil, of course he lies. He lied already saying Tashiama or whatever begged to serve.

Harry's line was pretty decent.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
Seriously, what is the point of a guardian if all they do is let things go to hell? They never seem to do anything right. This happens in every story anywhere that involves them.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
You know, I've wondered. Each time someone brings up that Harry has gone dark or is doing it wrong or he is becoming what he fights, I want him to say, "How would you do it then?" I know the point you try to make with that but He seems to be doing things the only way possible. Therefore, that should give him a measure of comfort with what happens.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
Epic...

Slightly anti climatic when fighting Vold and Ethan but still fine. Simple quick fights are what would really happen. I feel tired just reading about how much and how hard Harry has journeyed and still has to go.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
I feel that they would have been better off if they stuck with normal bullets on the account that the magic spheres could be easily blocked like they were. With their little understanding of Muggles, the evil forces would not have known about the bullets and could not see them. Being as supersticious as they are, they might have been scared more by them. They wouldn't have worked on the Vampires well, but the aurors and Harry could take them.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Alright, getting the muggles in on this! I like it, the Death Eaters for the most part, ahould underestimate their guns and hopefully they will be effective.

Your Harry is truly great. Fending off all attacks of all kinds. I would have broken under the constant mind tortute of it were me. Amazing.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I seem to skip all the excess nonsense to get to the relevant junk. Maybe its because I'm just trying tod reach the end of this fic now.

Things are fine, of not for the misplaced and sometimes incorrect philosophy and Harry's melodrama.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
I liked Sword and I like this one too. I think this one is a bit better, but I'm not sure why. Of course your philosophy is a bit cringeworthy but i get the point. You sure like to torture Harry.
Wonton Destruction chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
I have to ask where the quote at the beginning of the chapter is from. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
sundoll chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
God this series is good.
exomatt chapter 30 . 9/23/2012