Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero
rdg2000 chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Up until this point, this story has been far better than the first part. But to say it's EPIC! That is yet to be seen. It is, or has been, very good. I hope it remains so.

rdgale
rdg2000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Not a bad start for part 2. It is too bad about this dimensions Harry, but now we know why OUR Harry is here.

Let's see how this plays out and how he get's back into 'The Stream'.

rdgale
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Hmmm it seems odd that James is the DADA prof and Black is the transfiguration professor. After all, not only was James commented often on being better at transfiguration, he also should probably be famous for leaping at Voldemort in his animagus form. I wouldn't be surprised if "leap like a stag" is a catchphrase meaning charge into death and life may reward you. Then again with Voldemort being after the Potters for so long I can see why James is on the list... To attack again though, I think its weird that James wasn't killed when Harry died.
moviemaster chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I've actually read the entire story, a long time ago. I just want to point out that this story, and the third in the series, would have been better written by Stephen King...

Oh, wait, I'm sorry, they were. It's called "The Dark Tower" series. I'd recommend others to go ahead and read those, rather than these. Rather than seeing rip-off after rip-off of scenes (I mean, literally, there are things that seem so original, but if you've read the dark tower, you realize they're just someones fantasy of being as good as Mr. King), go read the original. It's much better.
The Disappearing Me chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
My hopes to get some studying (or sleeping) done have been completely demolished by a combination of my lack of will power and your good writing. Again, not quite up to the same standards as your most recent fics, but pretty ridiculously impressive. The only thing I truly remember feeling off was how Harry didn't go dark sooner. With knowledge that they were evil, and knowledge that (at the least) Azkaban would eventually be broken out, I'm surprised he didn't kill the inner circle, for example, earlier in the story. I also expected him to take a tad bit more time to get to know his parents again. I managed to read two of your fics in one night - I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard, so I suppose I'll have to truly turn in for the night and wait on the last fic of the trilogy for tomorrow. Anyways, great job!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I notice in your stories that everyone clicks their teeth. This unusual behavior should be reserved to only one character to aid in character discrimination and color.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
Somehow I don't mind this ending as much as the first story of the series. He's in his home universe, and he's alive, and he's a teenager again with only a few scars, and his memory loss is surely not permanent. Thing are looking up! He even has a girlfriend alive and waiting for him again.

And he's got superpowers that should allow him to make quick work of even an enhanced Voldemort.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
Another depressing chapter. Most of the time Harry was struggling to keep his head on his shoulders, literally and figuratively. He finally remembered he was super!Harry at the end, but that was long after his forces had been devastated by the attack. Plus we're all set up for more angst over victim!Ginny next chapter.

I know you were going for EPIC (your caps) but this story is starting to feel like a dream/nightmare that pushes it into crack!fic.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
This is a really depressing chapter.
sesskagluver09 chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
This is still one of my favorite series.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
Too much philosophizing detracts from a fantasy story. It slows the pace and makes the reader impatient for action.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
You'd think with all that intensive studying of healing charms that Harry would have learned and remembered one for restoring broken bones. And you'd think with all of his battle experience that he'd be sure to carry a few doses of blood replenishing potion and pepper-up potion in an enlarged pocket at all times, (and maybe something for post-cruciatus pain also.)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 30 . 10/16/2011
That... was epic.

BEYOND EPIC.

The stakes in this trilogy are so high it makes Voldemort seem about as threatening as a caterpillar...

Thank you for this story! You are a GOD!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Okay, I'll admit you've got me hooked on this travelling-through-worlds thing. I still hope he gets home soon, though - but from the sound of things, he won't.

And Ethan's back! ...sort of. It's better than no Ethan at all, anyway. ;)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 22 . 10/15/2011
NO! You have to let Harry go home! Don't be cruel...
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »