Reviews for Run Like Mad
knifethrower chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
I love this story! Any chance of an update?
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Oh! I loved it! So wonderfully written! I want to know what happens at Sango-chan's wedding! *squeals* Please update as soon as you can! *nods happily* _

ILuvFLUFFYmarshmellows chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
how was this a crap chapter?

you had a few spelling misyakes

but other than that

i thought it was pretty good

Taishin chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
I like how the story is coming so far, it wasn't such a bad chapter! Don't be so hard, this has to be one of my favourite Inuyasha pairings, hope you update soon!
BlueDove chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
I think it was pretty good.
Erymanthos chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I really like this story so far. Please keep writing and have more chapters up soon! :)
HaruTohruLove chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Aww its cutee! You should deff update soon.

I can't wait if/until inuyasha comes back into the picture ] thats gonna be hilarious (im a diehard M/K fan)
DanceswithElvis chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
I love this. Such an usual pairing and I love how you're giving the characters depth as the all have matured over the time spent during and after the shard hunting.
knifethrower chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
I hope you keep going with this, you are an excellent writer and I love Kagome/Miroku. Please update again soon, I can't wait.
Ann chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
This is wonderful, sweetie. I look forward to reading more :)

And I'm so honored that you've chosen to dedicate this to me. I love you! And I miss you terribly.
AKA Hummer chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Hooray! The reunion of Miroku and Kagome! I applaud Miroku on his outrageous restraint. How long will it last? X3 And Kohaku seems darling... Are you going to explain what happens to him or is he just going to be.. "normal"?

Anywhoo~ wonderful chapter! Update soon!
Mishi Kawaii chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
This is going pretty awesome! -
AKA Hummer chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aww... That was sweet. Real sweet. A word of warning though: FF sometimes screws up the document when you upload it so sometimes words would get meshed together. I think most of that happens when an italicized word follows a non-italicized word or vice versa. Or it's random. I can't really remember. But there was only one in your first chapter - "He neededsomething of her to carry with him after everything." Yeah. Just a heads-up because I know I get irritated when that happens. Anywhoo~ Wonderful first chapter. I'm glad we won't have Sango angsting after Miroku. :) Update soon!
dedanaan chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love these two together. Their relationship is always bitter-sweet, but together, they're stronger.
BlueDove chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I like how this is both in character and sad in a way that doesn't reek of melodrama.