Reviews for Fix You
Kionkitchee chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Okay, my first response after reading the last chapter was "Eh? Owatta? Maji?" that means the ending was so shoooort! I really really wanna read more of it! Especially the part where Sasuke's acting spoiled. But the whole fanfic was nice. #grin
Kyou Kionkitchee.
AmaranthineSolis chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
How mean Sasuke! Making fun of Naruto's intelligence. Psh. xD
AmaranthineSolis chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
AmaranthineSolis chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
River dancing Sasuke. Hmmm...
AmaranthineSolis chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I have a cat that hates baths just like Kyuubi. It's now tradition that when I give her (Salem) a bath someone has to bleed. The tradition was only broken once in all of 5 years...Yeah...She's crazy. _;;
AmaranthineSolis chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw! Hilarious highschool memories! Lol!
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
That was a good story, though I do believe it could have been better if Naruto didn't forgive him in just a few short minutes. Maybe make Sasuke have to work to get his blonde or something. Anyway, good story.
mack chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
ah that was so sweet, im so glad i choose to read a story tonight and just so happened to choose yours. it was just so great and cuddly, although i saw some of my relationship opinions come out, but it was a real good ending, thanks for the awsome story, keep it UP!
tarff chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
That was cute. Though I don't think Sasuke would EVER be with a woman. Really. I think he would be absolutely gay (not fem. or anything, just gay) or asexual. But the story was rather good. And I absolutely LOVE what you did with the chapter titles and the intros to each chapter. That was so creative and cool. _ *smiles*
shyalchemist chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
great story :)
sunshine143 chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Great ending to a great story! It was a lot of fun to read and I am so glad things turned out the way they did. Just so you know, the story doesn't say complete at the top.
BitterSweet27 chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Wow, I didn't expect Sakura to see them. And they're together already! Yes! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
ForeverInTheMoment chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Awe! Adorable!...Well the Sasuke/Naruto kissing moment, not the Sakura freaking out moment. Update soon please and thanks, can't wait to see what you have in store for the last chapter:D

Ja ne!
sunshine143 chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
This chapter was so awesome, I feel all giddy now because they are finally together! Yay! It's too bad Sakura bad to be hurt, but it's better that he was painfully honest then having lied to her. The truth hurts, but blind lies hurt more in the long run.

I love how Kyuubi loves Sasuke, it's so cute!
sunshine143 chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
Dang it! This chapter made me so sad, you should never walk away from teal love like that if it is given back in return. i know Sasuke is trying to not hurt Sakura or whatever but it's still stupid. What if Naruto died or something, then he would spend his whole life with the worst thing anyone has to think...what if?.

Orochimaru is ever the sicko bastard, but at least in your fiction Sasuke isn't leaving Naruto behind to go TO Orochimaru and is instead trying to put him behind bars! Yay Sasuke! This story is so awesome and I will definitely be looking forward to future chapters! Believe it! (Hehe, sorry I couldn't resist) :)