Reviews for I Just Wanna Be
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Awe poor Bo. I enjoyed reading what you've wrote so far and would love to read more. :3
HoNk HoNk MuThErFuCkEr chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love this! Please update.
MBAVTheseries chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I know you wrote this a long,LONG time ago but, I just started watching this movie and got really interested in this continue!
orionastro chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
great story so far, great begining , and what a clifhanger! but to be continued ? its been more than 5 years since the begining of this story so it must be dead.
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
[fangirling] Poor Bo! Nobody deserves treatment like that even if it is fictional! :-( I love Bo~ don't hurt him, no~! And oh, milantis... what is Jimmy or Ellie going to say about this? Hm? This cliff-hanger leaves me both curious and very interested in this fic. [/fangirling done]

Really like the plot that you've got going on here, and your writing style isn't half bad either. Grammar and spelling looks good. Characters (well, just Bo thus far) do not seem to have strayed too far from their original personalities. What don't I like? A little bit of a toughie, seeing as how this little reviewer isn't a writer or anything of the sort! Just wish it could have been a longer one!

P.S: I learned about "un-packing" characters the other day whilst contemplating writing a few ideas I've had! NaNoWriMo is in full swing and I'm an artist (already get ideas haha), so what can I say? Here's a link, it's an excerpt sort thing I spotted on tumblr ( - sort of like a blog site but sharing lots of pictures and fandoms) from someone about a writing tip for lengthier, more detailed, and novel-esque writing: post/12400148436/nuts-and-bolts-thought-verbs
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Please update soon. I like this story, and I'm very interested in reading more. So...please...update!
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great fic! I would love if you continued it but not slash.. well with Jimmy.. maybe Bo could meet someone else..
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Please update! I love this so much!
aclassicistkitten chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I like it so far. When do you think you'll continue it? Oh and is this slash?
Agent South chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Please continue this~!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Interesting, I can't wait to read more!
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
CONTINUE IT! DO IT NOW! WRITE MORE! RIGHT NOW!

~Thura Huodae
gemini chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
this story is great. I hope you add more on to it.