Reviews for Not Another Reunion Fic!
Cass chapter 1 . 11/2
This is legit the best reunion fic I have ever read. Rose always ends up being a time lord, so I am so happy you added that.
This was so beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
SophieRosey2001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I love you and hate you at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Pretty much sumed it up
rosetenforevere chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That made me laugh so hard! LOOOOOOOOVED it
Teagarden chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is awesome! I love how you inlcuded information that none of the characters would know about past seasons and references to the audience of Doctor Who.
Alisha chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Uh wierd, just that The Doctor and Rose wouldn't know people watch them. So why all the shipper and viewing business
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh my gosh ... that was actually hilarious.

You are a legend. When I clicked on it, I thought it might be kind of lame (I have seen a few unsuccessful reunion "parodies"), but I was actually laughing out loud at that practically the whole time, which does NOT happen often.

Well done!
Rosemary6092 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Lol, loved it, very funny especially liked, Mickey and Jackie's contribution!
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Haha, I spent most of the time reading this fic giggling manically.

Too popular to be written out, it was, (muchly more than the Rose haters) and hopefully will remain so!
Eaglefire chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Reunion fics do get sickening, don't they? And there are rarely well written ones... which is annoying because I am very much on Rose's side- I don't care that season four ends the whole issue, b/c it kinda does and doesn't at the same time...

And I mean- WHY do they need to have sex, huh? The way they go on, a simple kiss where they're both in their right minds would work! And most of the reunions are illogical any way... if I ever did a fic on it I'd definitely give an explanation of how they got reunited...

Very funny, though.

"I'm making the 'I just want Rose to be happy...' speech" *snicker*
trampledstampede chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
"And don't forget the passionate sex." Yep, that basicly fits almost every reunion fic out there.
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Heh. A brilliant parody.
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This story has obviously shown imagination, good grammar and a brilliant storyline, because it has now been achived in the 'Doctor/Rose Reunion Adventures' Community! Yay!

(If you have any problems with this, feel free to PM Whovian64.)

P.S. You're to be congratulated - I realise that this isn't another typical reunion fic, and yet I still really want to archive it. Anyway, nice story, really funny, good idea and all that.
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh no! Not another reunion fic
gryphalkon chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Excellent! I just fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Guilty of this (alas!) but this was an excellent parody, think you managed to get it all