Reviews for Big Brother
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
LOL, this is so funny. _
Ink Scars chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Very amusing! I hope you continue this... perhaps making the chapters longer while you're at it? That would be awesome!
Yoime chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
It's so refreshing to see Hiruma as a protective person! Moreover, over Sena! So interesting *-* And Sena's harem, so... I mean, I just love it cuz its so obvious he could indeed get all that attention... I just wish he wasnt that oblivious... so he could get with someone! I bet this is a dropped project, but it works as it is, it's kinda oneshots-like story, so, thanks for writing and sharing it with us! 3
Kouki chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
You don't post shin's nickname in chapter 4 o.o

I SO love this fanfiction! When, uh, dunno how to say it (i'm from south america, so...) I want you to update, soon!

Please remember this fic! It is SO good ;w;
Tatsu-neko chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
wahahahaha

all chapters were awesome - keep it coming!

absulute luv...tho who is kakei gunning for or is he just chasing the girls? XD
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Damn, now I want to know... who IS Kakei's type? Hm?
zebeck chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
UWA~~ post more post more
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Heehee, cute. Interesting that the one everyone thinks is after Sena isn't. Lol.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Why would Hiruma be regretting it?

Otherwise, this is hilarious.

~Jack
yokainomiko chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Ooh this is a great story too! I wish you would write more Eyeshield 21 fanfiction.
Lilbakasaru chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
oH wow this is hilarious! Poor Kakei...or should I say poor Sena? Since everyone is after his ass! Love it! I hope to see more of it soon!
IDK aka CJ chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
!

yeah, fight for sena's heart!

!

he got all of u wrapped around his cute tiny, innocent fingers!

!

sena might be gud for BJs everyone! Dont forget it!

!

lol, and dont forget to give him a lollipop to test if he is! lol
anonymus chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
awesome fic. im just wondering who it'd be? dunno upload more and umm make the chapters longer
Kiseki Lin chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
This had me rolling. LOL moments are definitely in here. Sena-kun is so cute with his naivety!

I don't think Hiruma's going to regret his plan. I can find him seeing the reactions from the men as extreme gleeful sadism. It also gives him a good insight on who likes Sena, who just sees him as a friend, and who has a lot of feelings for Sena.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't think I laughed as much in a while reading shounen-ai stories. I love reading this one though.

~Lin~

Question: Does Harao, Banba, Marco Kid, and Tetsuma like Sena too? 0_0
BlueRedemption chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Lol, aw! Where did the Kakei/Sena go? I like that pairing. I think it rather smexy. LOL.

Continue on though, I'd like to see where this goes XD

Hiruma's such an evil, evil man. Hahaha