Reviews for Knock on Wood
mysoulislost375 chapter 1 . 1/1
did you mean "mental", because you put "metal", when you typed the bit about Ratchet scolding himself for upsetting Sam on dooming their race...just thought you'ld want to know...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Interesting!
Firon-of-Cybertron chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
THE FIRST LINE KILED ME! 'The cake is a lie.' XD
Wicken25 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
I ... I... LOVE THIS! Keep it up you amazing person you.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Foxyvixenbb chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Great story! Can't wait for the rest!
Kireania chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Soooooo it's obviously been a while but considering everything I figured I'd see if there was gonna ever be a continuation of this story that I absolutely love to death. If you need help with it or anything just let me know I'd be glad to help.
anom chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
sry just being introduced to tf at the poin of the energon series(have watched armada but still need to get past slagging ep 15 or so of energon) then the cybertron series and finally the movies i just could never and i mean never picture ironhide as a minivan lols
ichigo-tsubasa chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
You are amazing for making Jazz do a Portal joke first line in the chapter
AirJuvy chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Finished this last chapter before midnight. XD Very exciting! I can't wait to see more!
BTW, Prowl and Jazz are also one of my favorite parings in the series. :) Can't wait for some sparklings!
icanhascamaro chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Favoriting and following and hoping for more. I definitely want more Bee/Sam, mainly because you write them-everyone, actually - so deliciously in character.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 8 . 4/12/2012