Reviews for Knock on Wood
TaintedTamer chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Yay, new chapter!
Miss Hiss chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
snickers poor blue he's a flustered and ratchet evil laugh wonder what's going to happen there XD must have more i'm so addicted to this story
Acura RSX chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
And People say I am the tease! Oh my goodness I can't wait for the next chapter, I wanna know who's getting sparklings! And the Prowl/Jazz moment was so adorable. I loved how they practically ignored the rest of the world and went about their own personal moment.
Daebereth chapter 7 . 5/4/2008

Seriously, if the chapters are going to be this long, and this awesome, I can wait for them.

Everybody's reaction was good, all a little shocked but varied nonetheless. Poor, put-upon, amused, terrified Optimus. He's running a circus.

Loving Red and Ironhide's little piece, and even if I did headdesk at Prowl's initial reaction, -absolutely- loving the resulting Jazz/Prowlness (doorwing interaction was gorgeous).

One small nitpick - Jazz exploded, frustrated with Prowl for refusing to even look at him, exploded. One of those exploded's should come out. I mean, unless he really was -that- angry. :P

Great work.
tenira chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Oh, please, don't stop!

I am loving this!
blood shifter chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
i'm getting a feeling that there is gonna be a new pair soon. are you gonna have the same thing with red alert and inferno? i wanna guess to see who will have the sparkling for each pair.

awesome chapter. update soon please.
Akima chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Wonderful chapter! So much plot development! I think you wrote the characters individual reactions very well. And the Prowl and Jazz bit in the middle reduced me to a puddle of "Aw".

And this bit:

And though Ratchet was still marinating in his own specialized brew of depression, ultimate confusion, and absolute denial, he still couldn’t help but lift his mouth plates in a small smile as he noticed the gesture.

At least one good thing had come out of this situation: that damnable 30 vorn old tension between the two black and whites was finally over and dealt with.

Loved it. Absolutely loved it!

Keep up the great work. Its nice to know you plan of finishing the story. Work at whatever pace fits.
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
So which one out of the couples (Threesome for Ratchet and the Twins) will end up being the one with the sparkling? Also can Sam carry a sparkling?

Will the one with the Sparkling have mood swings like a human woman would have when pregant?

Will the Decepticons or human goverment find about the Sam being the Allspark or about the Autobots being with sparklings?
kyo anime chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
great story. love the idea. i also can't wait to see whos with sparkling. please update real soon.
cmdrtekk chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
yeah, an update. Delighted to see. Lots of fun to see them figuring out what is going on. Good job.
TheSchubita chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
aw, that was so cute. and really interesting. you managed to cheer up my day... (I had a hell of day)

well, anyway, hope you're gonna update as soon as possible...

Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Holy crap, that was a butt-load of plot development! I loved the sweet and tender moments with Jazz and Prowl, but you're making my heart positively ACHE for Ratchet! Seriously, I'm being literal there. I just want to have a sweet, maybe slightly angry reconciliation scene with them.

Yeah. This is made of win.

Oh, and don't worry about the delay in replying! I almost never reply, and I've only just today updated some of my stories for the first time in about 6 months. O_o I'm a bad author, but a good fan!

Death Phoenix chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Please update as soon as possible! :D
SnowyScales chapter 7 . 5/4/2008

Poor Ratchet, forgetting about the twins.

Also, what about check-ups for Bee and Sam? Just 'cause they're in an inter-species relationship doesn't mean the all-spark can't cause one of them to have the others baby.

Or will that be something that happens later on?
Anita H chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Can only review a chapter once when logged in, but I wanted to add something to my chapter 7 review:

As the Ark Turns! *ROFL* I only notice THAT after reviewing...*LOL*