Reviews for Knock on Wood
technoWriter15 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
:D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
GrimsonAshes chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
I know it has been months since you updated but I am really excited for when you update this next (when ever it may be, totally worth it). I loved Sams and Ratchets' reactions to all this mishap, I thought they were very well done (though, I am new to the fandom so I'm not sure how much credit that holds... anywho)

Love it!
Captain-Emily chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
I've enjoyed this so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens next and which lucky mechs will have sparklings coming.

Thank you for sharing!
LdyGossamer chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
This is an awesome fic! I look forward to reading more. Please post again soon.
SamWhitlock chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
omg i love this!
Fk306 chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
this is great I look forward to more
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Hatchet will be hatching soon! A funny and well written story.
EloraVashara chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Woah, I can't believe I hadn't read this fic until now!

It is SO EXCELLENT there are no words for it, really, but I'll do my best. _

Okay, so first off the parings are wonderful. Who doesn't love some Prowl/Jazz? But Blue/Wheeljack is one of my favorite non-standard pairings, as is Bee/Sam. And Ratchet/Twins is always wonderful as well! And you write them all just so... Hnng! They're just absolutely perfect, and can I just say that I LOVELOVELOVE how you've been writing Bee and Sam's interactions? I love how you seem to get inside their heads, it sounds just like them! (Except with fewer "No's" from Sam, thankfully)

Aside from the relationship drama going on, the plot is quite interesting as well. I like your take on how Sam has become the Allspark, it seems well thought-out and quite plausible. And overall, your writing is just spectacular. :D So I do hope to someday see the conclusion to this story!

Elora
ChaosGarden chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
This is really really awesome! Keep up the great work
Midnight Marquis chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
The story vividly reflects the insane pace everyone's lives are taking the sudden turn of events. Either that, or I'm reading too fast. I think it's the former. I like how the characters are... in-character as well.

Seriously, how did I go without reading it? Meh, I found it. Now I hope you update soon!

Midnight Marquis

P.S. Fanfictions can be really educational. I agree.
Teldra chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
More please :)
MissyMoo chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
YOU UPDATED YAY :)

I have enjoyed your story so far. Have not noticed any spelling mistakes...though I hope that you will update this awesome sauce story soon!
kirin-saga chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
I was so happy to see this was updated! Would have read and reviewed sooner but I just saw the email. I wish Prowl had had a larger part, but Ratchet needed his drama so I'm not complaining. I wonder what happened when Blue was a sparkling. I have a rather dark idea that I'm hoping is wrong. If you need some ideas to keep the muses going, I've been thinking it would be interesting if Prowl had a difficult pregnancy (I love hurting my fave characters). Maybe it's common for Praxians? The city could have had a low birth rate because of this. And there would be the mystery of why... Anyways. feel free to ignore if you don't like it. And sorry for the block of text. My phone won't let me seperate it into paragraphs for some reason. Also, I used to be Cheysuli Night. Can't remember if I changed my name before or after you posted the previous chapter. Hope to hear from you soon! I miss you!
Sergeant Duck chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this story. I adore this story and was beyond happy when I saw the update message. You officially rock the casbah.
331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »