Reviews for Knock on Wood
LegacyRBluesummers chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
o, i'm curious now...
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh how I love your twisted mind already. This is sure to be a fun fic and you have no idea how nice it is to have such a well written fic to read by the way. Good luck with the next chapter and your STAT exam.
love2hate chapter 1 . 1/30/2008

please update soon

thx

x

littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh yes, definitely continue please! I really like that you were able to cover so much ground in the first chapter and it really gave me a good foundation on the Autobots as they are in your fic. I've only ever seen the movie, not the cartoon, but I love the fanfiction that goes with both, so I'm really glad that I don't feel lost reading this one. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
ryagelle chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I do believe that I am hooked. .

This is a very nice setup chapter. I love your Sam, and poor Ratch just makes me wanna hug him. (Though Sunny and Siders might get jealous ;p)

Plz rite moar soon. plz?
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Uhm-YEAH. Do continue, please. I really liked your characterization of Sam. You've gotten him spot on in just one chapter. Ratchet's pretty awesome like that, too. :D
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
chapter 1 is a good start. I think It'll be good.
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Excellent start! Did Sam shock Prowl and Wheeljack too or was it just Ratchet and Bumblebee?

I can't wait 'til next chapter!

By the way, you spelled Ironhide's name wrong a few times.

Update soon!
KaraQ chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
... The one thing I hate about fanfiction, is that I often have to wait for the next chapter to be posted. ARGH... MORE please!

I absolutely adore how you portrayed the characters so far, every last one of them - and the Ratchet/Sam interaction was really well written.

I can totally picture Sam wanting to help create 'Sparklings' (and boy, does it sound smexy. I wonder how that'll happen!).

I really really REALLY hope you'll update soon. :-D

KaraQ

ps. I'm really glad you posted a link to this in the Beexsam livejournal community, or else I would never have found it - Browsing confuses me!
Wacky Walnut chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Teehee so cute, funny and interesting indeedy. I want more of this cause there's going to be absolute hell when everyone works out just what is going on.

Please update and yayness for the twins annoying Ratchet _
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
okay. hope its soon!
Ox King chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love Allspark plots like this. I wish there were more like them. Thanks for taking the time to write.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
OH! I like what I see! I really like that there Blue and Wheeljack are both here and are a couple! Please write about Blue soon! AND PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I like what I see!
Escagirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh, sparky!

Static electricity is evol. Poor Sam. But that's the All-Spark making baby bots, right? Awws.
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh oh OH. HOLY FRICK. This was the best of EVERYTHING. It had movieverse and everyone from G1, and, and. AND. Cybertronian!Sam? Yez? THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FIC EVER. I want more! *peer pressure!*
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »