Reviews for Knock on Wood
SisterDear chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Okay, you've sucessfully caught my interest! Very good job with Sam's voice- you got him right on. And that's an interesting way of bringing the rest of the Autobots to earth- I think this is the first movie-verse fic where I've seen that method used. *also loves Ratchet, but is an unabashed Ratchet fangirl, so that goes without saying* And I like the fact that Simmons is treated like an actual person (no matter how small a role he may play), not just a random bad guy for bashing.

Yup, Ironhide was a red van in G1. For the purposes of movie-verse, he'd probably have to be a full sized van (the kind that can carry, like, a dozen people or more). I don't think a mini-van would have quite enough mass.
LegacyRBluesummers chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
o, i'm curious now...
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh how I love your twisted mind already. This is sure to be a fun fic and you have no idea how nice it is to have such a well written fic to read by the way. Good luck with the next chapter and your STAT exam.
love2hate chapter 1 . 1/30/2008

please update soon

thx

x

littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh yes, definitely continue please! I really like that you were able to cover so much ground in the first chapter and it really gave me a good foundation on the Autobots as they are in your fic. I've only ever seen the movie, not the cartoon, but I love the fanfiction that goes with both, so I'm really glad that I don't feel lost reading this one. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
ryagelle chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I do believe that I am hooked. .

This is a very nice setup chapter. I love your Sam, and poor Ratch just makes me wanna hug him. (Though Sunny and Siders might get jealous ;p)

Plz rite moar soon. plz?
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Uhm-YEAH. Do continue, please. I really liked your characterization of Sam. You've gotten him spot on in just one chapter. Ratchet's pretty awesome like that, too. :D
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
chapter 1 is a good start. I think It'll be good.
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Excellent start! Did Sam shock Prowl and Wheeljack too or was it just Ratchet and Bumblebee?

I can't wait 'til next chapter!

By the way, you spelled Ironhide's name wrong a few times.

Update soon!
KaraQ chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
... The one thing I hate about fanfiction, is that I often have to wait for the next chapter to be posted. ARGH... MORE please!

I absolutely adore how you portrayed the characters so far, every last one of them - and the Ratchet/Sam interaction was really well written.

I can totally picture Sam wanting to help create 'Sparklings' (and boy, does it sound smexy. I wonder how that'll happen!).

I really really REALLY hope you'll update soon. :-D

~KaraQ

ps. I'm really glad you posted a link to this in the Beexsam livejournal community, or else I would never have found it - Browsing confuses me!
Wacky Walnut chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Teehee so cute, funny and interesting indeedy. I want more of this cause there's going to be absolute hell when everyone works out just what is going on.

Please update and yayness for the twins annoying Ratchet _
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
okay. hope its soon!
Ox King chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love Allspark plots like this. I wish there were more like them. Thanks for taking the time to write.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
OH! I like what I see! I really like that there Blue and Wheeljack are both here and are a couple! Please write about Blue soon! AND PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I like what I see!
Escagirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh, sparky!

Static electricity is evol. Poor Sam. But that's the All-Spark making baby bots, right? Awws.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »