Reviews for Knock on Wood
Sergeant Duck chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this story. I adore this story and was beyond happy when I saw the update message. You officially rock the casbah.
ZodiacSnake chapter 8 . 2/23/2011

Hi so glad to see this updated really i am, one of my have fics (probably cause its got all my supported pairings in it XDDD)

Ur RatchTwins is so FUN (there my fav & not just for TF but just over all) Ratchet being all upset/nerves/scared then strait to fuming & yelling & back again a few times i swear to great & the Twins just working with it lol! Prowl was just TO cute i swear i just wanted to huggle him ahhh love ProwJazz. Jack & Blue r just sweet as they can be! & SamBee is one iv never minded but never looked at much its really more fun then i thought it would be & im super liking it i may go look for more on them.

Also just cause i re-read the whole think & noticed this i was in High school still for ur last up-date & i should be almost done with College now XD like really that just made me giggle cause u mentioned Ironman in ur last AN & that was our Senior movie yeah just felt like sharing that.

i look forward to whenever u grace us with more of this piece of fantasticness my dear as i did so miss u!
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
You're back! I missed you sooo much!

And I'm so happy to see this story is continuing! Ohhhh if I could hug you I would... this is excatly what I needed after a major physics test. And its sooo good! All the fluff and lovey duviness of everyone!

Poor Sam... Bee's going to do something really desperate to wake it up...
Kaz chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
An update! WOOO! I loved it, keep up the good work! ;)
ImploringIdeal chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Is it really? Yes it is! Its an UPDATE! You have no idea how happy I am that you updated. This is still possible one of my most favorite Transformers fanfiction stories. I was really worried that you had disappeared off the face of the earth when you didn't update for over a year. Will we find out who is "with spark" in the next chapter? I can just see a bunch of overprotective bots freaking out about being parents. I just loved the interaction between the Twins and Ratchet. I hope your muse is more cooperative 'cause I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon (or at least before the third TF movie comes out pretty please with sugar on top?)!
Daebereth chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
*flails* Your writing is a delicious as ever, and my god its lovely to see this getting continued. Prowl's awkward, properly-worded request made me giggle, bless the mech. And now, please finish this!
ryagelle chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
YEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE ALIVE! AND THERE ARE UPDATES! XDDDDD I can't tell you how happy I was to see the new chapter in my inbox~~ *snuggles* Hope life isn't kicking you in the rear too hard.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
*squeals* OMG. I was seriously excited and happy to see an update notification in my email, and then began praying that it was indeed another chapter rather than an AN. SO GLAD to see it continued and loved this chapter! Esp the confrontation between Ratch and the twins. *gleeeeeee*
gillian of arenal chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
an update? yippeee.

again, with the cliffhangers. Soo, who gets the happy news?

Glad to see that the pairings are happy with each other. whoot, sparklings, ho!
Katea-Nui chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Gah! sometimes I REALLY hate being a TwinsxRatchet and BluexWJ freak. I can't get enough of them! I have to wonder who ends up with 'sparklings' though. Ratchet, yes? D
Blood Shifter2 chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
(waves to the bots inside medbay) have fun guys. i'll be praying for you all. (whispering now) may primus have mercy on their sparks.

awesome chapter. glad to see you're back again. can't wait to see how the story turns out. keep up the good work. update soon please.
AkimaM chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Oh wow. I just woke up from a nap, and when I saw your story at the top of my list I thought I was still dreaming! This is wonderful that you were able to come back after all this time and post another chapter! Im looking forward to seeing which mech is the one carrying. Again, thanks for not simply abandoning such a wonderful story!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Woot! Update! Don't have time to read it right now, but I wanted to share my exaultaion!
Katea-Nui chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Oh please please PLEASE tell me you're not gonna leave it hanging there! I GOTTA know what happens between Ratch and the Twins! .
robins princess starfire chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
well you've definitially caught my interest. and i'm curious to see which of the mechs will be having the sparkling. but seeing as this hasn't been update in nearly 3 years i guess i shouldn't hold my breath on waiting for an update. if you still get these review you can consider that a challenge to update here real soon. you have an interesting plot development so now let see who's having the kids and what all their going to be facing in the time between now and then.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »