Reviews for Knock on Wood
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I love this story! Please please update soon!
FireFox Vixen chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
beautifully written!
LdyGossamer chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
This is SUCH a wonderful story I do hope you comtinue it! You left poor Ratchet hanging.
DawnnsGrace chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Poke poke...

Hello, anybody still there. This was a great story and I'd love you forever if you could finish it. Pretty please with internet brownies on top.

Poke poke...
FunkyFish1991 chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
This story is epic! I really hope you find the muse to continue it _
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Very interesting..I can't wait to see how this plays out! So is Sam gonna change into a Transformer?

BlackRose
KiaMianara chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
That's a awesome story and a really inventive way of jumping the "how to I tell him" part XD

No, really, it's great. Please tell me you will continue this some day *puppy eyes*.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
O.o POor, poor them. I hope that you continue this soon! This is great! :)
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
This is good. Blue was amusing and i liked how 'off' ratchet was as well as the twins responses. Thought the whole thing was pretty well done and Sam's insistence over 'it cant happen' is refreshing when there are so many that automatically assume human and robot 'work'. Also all of the pairings and this 'heat' were interesting...liked Prowl and Jazz best followed by Ratchet and the twins. And i definitely prefer Ironhide's form in the movies...much better. Don't suppose you're ever gonna update this further huh? Well chap7 does sort of (sort of) finish on an ending...a bit of an obscure one but still...
Nek0Nek0 chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
can you update this? Please?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
"Thank god the Ark didn't have that much drama. Ironhide was grateful for that, if anything." Oh, Ironhide, you've never stepped out from beyond the Fourth Wall, have you? Else you would know just how much you tempt fate. /Reads onward/

"Those humans were infectious. Soon they'd be swooning and crying and doing all those dramatic human things if this continued to carry on." Oh, no, he's turning downright prophetic!

The year is 2010, and this story hasn't been updated since '08? This story cannot be allowed to lie fallow, Lament of Meow; how else will Prowl ensure that all the, er, victims of the All-Spark get their checkup on the morrow (or 'marrow' as is currently written in his parting lines...)? For goodness sake, Sam and Bumblebee's conversation with Ron and Judy Witwicky about staying at the Ark cannot be missed!
Karasu Kagami chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
hI! i love this fic and was wondering if you were still updating? its been on my alert/favorites for a while now and im dieing for the next chapter, especially because you left off with a ratchet/twin momment (my favorite couple!)! i hope to hear from you soon! 3 Please dont leave me hanging forever! ;_;

-Karasu
Reader chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
I was just wondering if you would be continuing this story at all. Thanks!
Griffyn chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
please continue to update this
Lina03 chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Wow, I absolutely love this fic and you have set it up so nicely too. Still, it would have been nice to pair up Ironhide with someone, just to see him act mushy as well, lol. Anyway, thank you for sharing your work with us, it's wonderful! _
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »