Reviews for Moments of Weakness
KaterinaPetrova chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I am La-La for this. Get it? Heehe. I find myself somehow wanting to review every fanfic you've ever written; is that too creepy?

This one was a heart-tearing, tear-inducing, love-splitting stab wound, yet somehow the words seem to live and breath with ethereal clarity. Paul loves Suze in a way like no other; there isn't really a TV show, movie or book series t
hey chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
so completely messed up and twisted that i just love it u r one awesome writer! suze can be so selfish, how can she NOT love that hottie? if it was me then damn jesse could go with some other dead person and leave me alone. seriously, paul is a GOD!

(and i have one EVIL cat so you being a cat killer and all could u just get rid of that thing? my couch is literally made from its fur it sheds so much. stupid cat):]
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Ok, now you really are making me fill sorry for Paul. I don't hate the guy but I don't like him either.

Great Job!
disneydork chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was /really/ good.

Love this stuff.
Arianna Sunrise chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Well, I'm not normally a huge fan of Paul, but this was GREAT! It gives a completely different perspective of the whole Suze/Paul situation, and it's especially good since you seem to know Paul so well. Your view of Paul is, I think, more rounded than Meg Cabot's, whose perspective is sometimes a little simplistic in matter such as this. Great job, and keep putting out these great stories!
Jyocka chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hey, that was nice! Nice job not going on and on and on, which can get repetitve. If it were me, I would have gone even more into the angst and self hate, but you ended at just the right moment.
Ren-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh wow. That was breathtakingly good. You seem to know Paul better than even Meg Cabot does. You really get deep into his skin. I like it! You write like a pro, keep at it! I hope you write more Mediator stories! I'll be sure to read them.
Aina Anaconda chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Awesome, Lolls. It makes perfect sense, in every way. I like Paul's voice here, it's not too depressive/reflective/unreal - it just feels the way someone in his position might feel. To be used, but wanting to be used. Because if that's the only way he can get to Suze, then he'll take what he can get. And just hoping that one day she'll see him as Paul, and not Jesse's Temporary Replacement.

I don't have much hope for him though. And that kinda makes me sad :(

Good job.
XxMoonStarsSpacexX chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
its amazing and you know it :D

i love it when authors on fan fic write in paul's POV, its always nice to read something new :D

you should have written this earlier! then it would have been nominated for the simon says awards for best one shot!

your inspirational balls should have been squeezed earlier :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
THIS SUCKS

love, Em Fargo

oops, now i've signed it. have to be honest now.

nummy. very nummy. i usually don't think there can be a happy paul/suze ending, but i s'pose if jesse go buhbye, it's the ONLY happy ending...

*falls into pauland*

well, it doesn't have the same sound to it as jesseland, but it sure spells out better.

night.
Amabel chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow. That was a really amazing look inside Paul's head. Surprisingly, it was exactly how I think him to be, on the inside. I can't really put into words how you depict him. It's weird, because you can see that he loves her, but not... I don't know, I can't accuratly describe the feeling I get when I read it. Yeah... Amazing though! Great job!

Now if only there were more, lol. ;)

- Amabel
aveanez chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love this. It really allows me to understand more about Paul and his predicament regarding Suze's constant battle between herself and how her losing mind seems to be making her go to Paul for comfort. Yet he doesn't seem to mind. He would much rather thrive on his temporary ecstasy with Suze whenever she "isn't thinking clearly" and suffer later every time she returns back into denial.
AngelONight chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow its a perfect description of paul and suze

amazing

makes u kinda feel bad for paul :s

anyway, totally loved it!
The Fall of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
o me likey. This is probably how he felt or really close to it.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Love. They're so miserable, it makes my heart break. I think you did an awesome job of capturing Paul's feelings/thoughts. I love Flashlight and I love this!