Reviews for Renovation
Sharpclaws chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
I loved how you ended this chapter
Katwizzle chapter 23 . 3/13/2012
that was... AMAZING! i really loved it! i loved the saying carpe diem too! what an amazing story... great job! :D 3
salarian scientist chapter 23 . 10/21/2011
HOLY FUCK! that was amazing! i read the whole story nonstop it was that good. now to read the next. thank you for writing such a wonderful thing (:
Miss Paint chapter 23 . 10/4/2011
You know what? Besides the romance between Garfield & Raven, I love how everyone is close to each other as a family.

Raven & Robin are like twin siblings, both the same, understanding and all that...

Star and Rae are like sisters, all loyal to each other...

Rae & Cyborg are like the little sister, big brother relationship... I will NEVER in my entire life ship Rae and Cy romantically but I ship them as siblings :).

BB and Rob's still rocky, but they're still close nonetheless.

Bb and Star's so cute! Like Raven and Robin, they're like twin siblings.. Somewhat.

And last, BB and Cy. They're so close i can't even. And no, I don't ship them together.
Sonya Rivers chapter 23 . 4/10/2011
This story was great! Thanks for writing!
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 23 . 6/24/2010
OMG! i loved this story! XD haha it was great! it took me foreer to finish it but i loved it! XD it was really great! REALLY! :D
Tati chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
! I love it. It makes my top ten.
QuixoticQuest chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
Ah, such a sweet ending. C'est parfait (actually I think the word I mean is spelled differently, I haven't taken French in a long time).

I would start your new sequel story now but I've got an early morning college class tomorrow (and sleep is of the essence or I'll become as unstable as the old Raven).

But on to the review stuff:

I'm not so sure I can see BB saying "Baby Doll" but that's just me. To each his own. _

You overall do a good job of pacing the story and the detail at the end there (it's difficult to describe relationship feelings without it being cliche or using common feelings and emotions to describe the moment). The best thing is to let the characters run the scene naturally and to live in the moment (or write in the moment). You do a good job of that and I've had a great time reading and reviewing your work.

I hope you expand your work or/and write more stories. I am in particular partial to series vs. one-shots, so this story works well for me.

Keep rocking out your fan fics!

Laters,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _ ) (you get two smileys for this story).
QuixoticQuest chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
I like the date setting, it's very fitting, and the end piece is just right for the kind of pacing that Raven and BB would actually have. You do a good job of staying in character with both of them too.

Again, nice work on this chapter. _

QuixoticQuest chapter 20 . 9/1/2009
I think Star being serious is a nice changeup. For a second I got confused because I thought BB's note was an A/N, then I realized it made no sense as an A\N. Ha, ha.

I haven't read "The Raven" but I like the use of the reference in your fan fic. It's a nice touch.

Yay bookworms! _

QuixoticQuest chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
Dramatic indeed. Hrm, hrm. Ha, ha. I just wanted to do that.

I like the spleen joke, I love spleen jokes for some reason, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but what does make sense?

Anyways, I liked this chapter. You did a good job of pacing the date and it's just like the Titans to have a date ruined by a mission. Stupid Plasmus.

QuixoticQuest chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
I dig the tea thing, it's an excellent use of a literary device that is purely your own. Nice.

The Raven-BB interaction was well timed and also not OOC at all. Period.

Seriously, you did well.

May the force be with you,

QuixoticQuest chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
Wow, what a confession. Yeah, I wouldn't know what to say after that either but saying you understand is a good answer. Because Raven does understand. Love is for fools, so I guess BB and Raven are just right in that respect. Ha, ha.

Nice work.

QuixoticQuest chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
I figured you'd get to explaining his abnormal behavior, but it's nice because it adds a layer of depth to BB's character. Pasts of characters/backstories are always important because they give insight on the characters. Even if you're inventing a past for BB (which is completely rad by the way) it's good stuff.

I'm really enjoying reading this if you haven't already noticed. _

QuixoticQuest chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
You sure have an interesting way of asking for reviews, ha, ha. Not that I mind.

Cake? Hmm... chocolate, mainly because I think chocolate is the best and because it's both layered in flavor, texture, and rich in taste. Most of all it's sweet. Just like your story.

How's that for a review? _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"

(By the way, I'm listening to M-Bop right now).
304 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »