Reviews for Renovation
QuixoticQuest chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
Dramatic indeed. Hrm, hrm. Ha, ha. I just wanted to do that.

I like the spleen joke, I love spleen jokes for some reason, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but what does make sense?

Anyways, I liked this chapter. You did a good job of pacing the date and it's just like the Titans to have a date ruined by a mission. Stupid Plasmus.

QuixoticQuest chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
I dig the tea thing, it's an excellent use of a literary device that is purely your own. Nice.

The Raven-BB interaction was well timed and also not OOC at all. Period.

Seriously, you did well.

May the force be with you,

QuixoticQuest chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
Wow, what a confession. Yeah, I wouldn't know what to say after that either but saying you understand is a good answer. Because Raven does understand. Love is for fools, so I guess BB and Raven are just right in that respect. Ha, ha.

Nice work.

QuixoticQuest chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
I figured you'd get to explaining his abnormal behavior, but it's nice because it adds a layer of depth to BB's character. Pasts of characters/backstories are always important because they give insight on the characters. Even if you're inventing a past for BB (which is completely rad by the way) it's good stuff.

I'm really enjoying reading this if you haven't already noticed. _

QuixoticQuest chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
You sure have an interesting way of asking for reviews, ha, ha. Not that I mind.

Cake? Hmm... chocolate, mainly because I think chocolate is the best and because it's both layered in flavor, texture, and rich in taste. Most of all it's sweet. Just like your story.

How's that for a review? _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"

(By the way, I'm listening to M-Bop right now).
QuixoticQuest chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Well, now, doesn't BB have something else up his sleeve? Interesting twist there. I thought Raven was going to say she forgot to pick up the letters so I wasn't expecting the bank account thing. Nice.

QuixoticQuest chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
I'm reviewing late, but in my opinion I think you should do what you want to, you're the author, you decide what happens.

The food fight was great, it's a perfect set up and I kinda feel bad for Star for being banned from the mall. Ha, ha.

QuixoticQuest chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
It's a filler chapter, sometimes you need those to balance out the story. Plus not all fillers have to have a point, but yours isn't as pointless as you make it out to be. Just saying.

QuixoticQuest chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
That last part literally had me laughing out loud. Star asking Raven for tips on kissing is brilliant. Awesome chapter!

QuixoticQuest chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
I completely understood the last bit. So I didn't feel like the explanation was necessary.

But anyways, this chapter was good. A nice self reflection from Raven.

-Don "QuixoticQuest" -
QuixoticQuest chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Bwahahhahahahahaha! Beast Boy tricked himself into confessing! That's pricelss!

Woot.

QuixoticQuest chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Raven and BB are terrible liars. ROFL about the Cyborg and Robin double team on BB.

Again another job well done.

QuixoticQuest chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Yay for the action! Ha, ha. Raven is getting a lot of questioning about her trip to BB's room.

Nothing like a life threatening situation to bring out the emotions in people. Especially Raven.

Brilliant chapter,

QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Again a different take on my impression of BB's character. He might be a bit childish and oblivious but I don't think he's selfish. But that's just my opinion.

Nice work! _

QuixoticQuest chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
I think BB is a lot more intelligent than the original series gave him credit for but that's just me. Another great chapter- way to keep the action going but it's more internal stuff and I like internal conflicts. Those are the best kind in my opinion.

Of course, that's just my own opinion.

294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »