Reviews for Renovation
Raven of Alaska chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
What's it to Raven if Beast Boy's a virgin or not? Why would it matter to her? Of course, she probably wouldn't want a baby around the Tower, least it be her own. For all her knowledge, she and BB made out. How will this affect the story? How it'll affect Raven. Unless, she was playing dumb...

Raven of Alaska
RabulaTasa chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Ah, a lovely chapter indeed- Star's exchange with BB was highly amusing, to say the least.

Two technical errors that you're making: you need to put a space after each ellipsis ("she’s so cute... and innocent"), and you don't need to capitalize the first word after a closing quotation mark if it's a part of the same sentence ("I saw you bring a girl up to your room once," she stated.).

Yeah, I'm pickin' nits. Meh, it's what I do.

LOGEN chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
yay! more please. im getting anxious to know what happens next.
JeMS7 chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Beast Boy is amazing!

And I really like the confrontation between them, mostly Raven's embarassment. But I would think that they would be able to put 2 2 and figure out that she didn't want to interrupt.
Nos482reborn chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
love that chapter, very good
lamia-amo chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Omeganian chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
With the language and all, you might want to reconsider the rating. Nice fic.
LOGEN chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
write more faster please. lol. cant wait for more.
JeMS7 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I think I agree with Raven, I would never be able to sleep in that room again.
Nos482reborn chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
lol omg poor Raven.. thats just not something you want to picture when you see two friends lol
CrazyInSye chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
aw i think itz so cute hat BB screatches his ears when he's in deep thought! - lol
kool-shoes chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
OMG! such drama,

Beastboy doesn't know when to stop talking,

I like it!

update! :)

Crazy Sugar Girl
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Poor Raven.

Very good use of everything. I would like to know why Brother Blood was at the Tower in the first place.
Autumn Scorpia chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It was good! And well-written; also, none of the characters were ooc at all. Keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Nos482reborn chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
interesting story so far.. your evil forcing raven to room with Star lol,
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20