Reviews for Renovation
QuixoticQuest chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
I completely understood the last bit. So I didn't feel like the explanation was necessary.

But anyways, this chapter was good. A nice self reflection from Raven.

-Don "QuixoticQuest" -
QuixoticQuest chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Bwahahhahahahahaha! Beast Boy tricked himself into confessing! That's pricelss!

Woot.

QuixoticQuest chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Raven and BB are terrible liars. ROFL about the Cyborg and Robin double team on BB.

Again another job well done.

QuixoticQuest chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Yay for the action! Ha, ha. Raven is getting a lot of questioning about her trip to BB's room.

Nothing like a life threatening situation to bring out the emotions in people. Especially Raven.

Brilliant chapter,

QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Again a different take on my impression of BB's character. He might be a bit childish and oblivious but I don't think he's selfish. But that's just my opinion.

Nice work! _

QuixoticQuest chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
I think BB is a lot more intelligent than the original series gave him credit for but that's just me. Another great chapter- way to keep the action going but it's more internal stuff and I like internal conflicts. Those are the best kind in my opinion.

Of course, that's just my own opinion.

QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Ha, ha. The "French Kissing" and "Mbop" part was so funny. Love it.

QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Overall a good first chapter. Not terribly OOC and you got Star's dialogue down cold. Nice.

My only bone to pick would be that when you use nicknames in the actual summary and scene (not just dialogue) it becomes confusing. I eventually caught on that Garfield was BB and Kori was Star but that's still confusing in general so you might want to consider revising that or making a author's note about that reference.

I enjoyed the first chapter, I will give you a full review at the end.

Best,

Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 23 . 8/26/2009
EXCELLENT ending to this fabulous fic! I like how you've left it open, but, at the same time, it still retains a very closed and finish feel. It's like those endings in fairy tales - the "and they lived happily ever after" - but not quite so sappy.

This one of most awesome BBxRae fics I've had the pleasure of reading, and this particular fic was a nice treat to read especially after filtering through a lot of generally cruddy and poorly written BBxRae fics.

So, congrats on finishing a fantastic fic.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
I think you're being too harsh on yourself - the action sequence was pretty okay. But it's great that you want to improve your writing skills.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
This chapter was both cute and funny. You're really great at writing these characters - they're totally themselves.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is so far, a pretty good read. It's interesting to be sure. The only thing that is aggravating me is the constant switching between the characters' real names and their aliases.
outerdarkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hmm...
angel5411313 chapter 23 . 8/13/2009
omg everyone should try listening to The Climb by Miley Cyrus when Raven is telling BB she wants to go out with him. The song just sets the mood. Oh and I loved the story. It made me laugh, smile and squeal all at the same time
WingsxOfxChaos chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
O my Goth! It was wonderful! It took me forever to trek thru it but it was worth it and i loved every second of it! Keep writing pleeze!

-Vi