Reviews for Decrappinated Coffee
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I flippin love the fact that you are smart enough to write these Wilson (is a bad friend) stories. You are smarter than the AVERAGE DOCTOR ON HOUSE MD...yes, pain and depression go hand in hand...each one causes the other. Since House has chronic pain, it only makes sense that his pain would cause depression. The drug trial that you refer to from Half-Wit was designed to combat depression...which oddly enough is located in the part of the brain that also registers PAIN...it's a virtual TWO FOR ONE...I dig your stories...Flippin LOVE ACHY CONSCIENCE...yes, I believe Wilson is a much bigger jerk than House has ever been.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
story was far too short and i wants some more coz it was rather good...

:P
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Good Story,could be wayy longer though
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It was interesting
Christina chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Nope, no, it's fine when nobody dies. never fear, this story was still wonderful without the heaping helping of death!
Seftimiu chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I really enjoyed this story! (I'm so behind on reading things.) I liked how it was explained how he did the medication because I had wondered that myself. This made perfect sense! Thank you for a good read!
Reigen Doki chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I like it. It is kind of silly and shows just how much House is corrupting him.
Elke chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Uhh, no - nobody has to die, cause , that makes ME depressive.

I like the story as it is.

Thanx : )
chowrie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I wanted to hit Wilson when he was not sensitive to the fact that House was planning to open up to him. House sharing his feelings with him! HIM! I got teary when House decided to bow out. It took a lot of guts to step up to the plate. It is gut wrenching when you realize that the person you did it for isn't there with you.
Cookiesandhugs chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I think you've finally found a threat to make people review! Your last story must have struck a nerve. I like this one, is it a one shot? I can't really see it going much farther. I hadn't realized Wilson had it so bad, but should have.
Heather chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Nice story. You got the House & Wilson on point, very much in character. For me personally,I prefer these types of stories, I do not like the character death stories. I like warm fuzzy fluffy ones.

It was very well written. Nice work.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I'm reviewing! I liked it! I thought it was really good! Y' know, you could probably continue this.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Hey - I liked your story and no one died! Not House, not Wilson and not me! I like how you wrote Wilson's nervousness at taking the pad, good job! :-)
Bloody Koalas chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I like it!...but reading about people dying is fun, too. Unless the author can't figure out the whole 'character death' thing. Then it gets annoying.

Good job! But I wish Wilson acted more like this.
Neon Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
If only the Wilson on the show had anything like this sensible an attitude towards the whole thing, I'd like him a lot better...