Reviews for Here Without You
Asj Johnson chapter 32 . 1/18
It's been a nice fic. It'd be nice to see it finished at some point.
Asj Johnson chapter 9 . 1/15
Your meaning behind politics is funny. :P It's hard to tell if you're actually being serious (or Anakin, for that matter), but, Works' dictionary says the word didn't come from (our universe's) poly, but polis. The dictionary refers to the words for citizen and city. But, I wonder if Poly and Polis could be related, since a city is made of many. ...I've never heard of 'tic'. I assume it's a common suffix to add to the ends of words? The dictionary makes no mention of that part of politic in particular, and says that we get the English word Tick from an Old English/Germanic word Ticia.
This has been a nice fic so far, by the way. ...I hope Padme will wake up, and before the hiatus.
novelreader chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Okay, is having a coma after childbirth... has that happened before?
Charlie-Rose94 chapter 32 . 5/16/2015
I know it has been years since you updated this story but I Just read it all and I hope one day you will finish it because this is an amazing story :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 32 . 3/26/2013
I love this story! I hope you will finish it some day.
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It is a realy good story are you goma male more chapters
Ani the Fangirl chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
thank you for finally saying that. it is my favorite saying concerning politics. I totally agree with you, and so would my late grandfather.
sylviajohns chapter 32 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely loved Anakin's interactions with his children when they were very small as well as they were older. School stories are fun too read too :D

I can't wait for some real action though :D The dreams Anakin is having are sure disturbing...
CheesetothePower chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I really like your story. Though I have to stay, for the anti-slavery subplot, you keep on writing champagne (sparkling white wine) instead of campaign.
Invisible Observer chapter 32 . 12/17/2011
Please update, I beg you! This is a great story that keeps getting better.
Invisible Observer chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
How is Shmi alive? Anakin was with her when she died, brought her home, and was there for the burial. I hope that Windu can get through to Luke.
Invisible Observer chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
I love the mention of Mara Jade being the new apprentice of Obi-Wan. Will she and Luke meet? Luke should have known that he would be in huge trouble for taking the speeder alone, especially after causing a wreck.
Invisible Observer chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
I love that you brought Han into the story! I hope that Leia develops a crush on him. I am glad that Padme finally woke up but I wonder how she will take the fact that she missed out on twelve years of her family's lives, particularly her children's.
Invisible Observer chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
I don't like that you made up the reason why Obi-Wan left the Jedi Order for a short period of time. His family had nothing to do with it; he left because he sympathized with The Young on Melida/Daan.
Invisible Observer chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I've wondered what it would be like if Anakin did not turn to the Dark Side and raised his children. You do have quite a few spelling errors in the story, but there were not any noticeable ones in this chapter. I like that Anakin is exploring his family history in discovering how he and his mother became slaves and introducing Arica. Arica being a dancing girl for Jabba is a reference to Mara Jade, is it not?