Reviews for Here Without You
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 3/10
Poor Padmé! Waking up and your unborn children are 11 years old! :(

On another note, I hope that Leia follows in her mother's footsteps and becomes a Queen of Naboo :)
Considering who her parents are, there is absolutely NO WAY she will lose.
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 3/10
Ugh. I really loathe Clhlora. Let that be the end of her. :)

And she's an idiot. Padmé isn't brain-dead! She's in a coma. There's a gigantic difference.
kimberly.chytil chapter 31 . 1/11
This is a good story I hope you update soon
Anakin-May SkywalkerXOXOXO chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
I love this story and it's awesome. I completely agree with you on what you wrote in chapter 23. The only thing that I want to point out is that Palpatine's name is Sheev but this is a tiny point and I honestly don't care however thought I would point it out love your story's and would be so happy if you would finish this but I'm sure had a good reason and even you don't it's none of my business. Once again I love your story's and May The Force Be With You!
Dirtkid123 chapter 32 . 10/16/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! This was spectacular! I wish you would update again! Please come back soon!
Asj Johnson chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
It's been a nice fic. It'd be nice to see it finished at some point.
Asj Johnson chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
Your meaning behind politics is funny. :P It's hard to tell if you're actually being serious (or Anakin, for that matter), but, Works' dictionary says the word didn't come from (our universe's) poly, but polis. The dictionary refers to the words for citizen and city. But, I wonder if Poly and Polis could be related, since a city is made of many. ...I've never heard of 'tic'. I assume it's a common suffix to add to the ends of words? The dictionary makes no mention of that part of politic in particular, and says that we get the English word Tick from an Old English/Germanic word Ticia.
This has been a nice fic so far, by the way. ...I hope Padme will wake up, and before the hiatus.
novelreader chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Okay, is having a coma after childbirth... has that happened before?
Charlie-Rose94 chapter 32 . 5/16/2015
I know it has been years since you updated this story but I Just read it all and I hope one day you will finish it because this is an amazing story :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 32 . 3/26/2013
I love this story! I hope you will finish it some day.
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It is a realy good story are you goma male more chapters
Ani the Fangirl chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
thank you for finally saying that. it is my favorite saying concerning politics. I totally agree with you, and so would my late grandfather.
sylviajohns chapter 32 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely loved Anakin's interactions with his children when they were very small as well as they were older. School stories are fun too read too :D

I can't wait for some real action though :D The dreams Anakin is having are sure disturbing...
CheesetothePower chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I really like your story. Though I have to stay, for the anti-slavery subplot, you keep on writing champagne (sparkling white wine) instead of campaign.
Invisible Observer chapter 32 . 12/17/2011
Please update, I beg you! This is a great story that keeps getting better.