Reviews for Here Without You
QueenNaberrie chapter 32 . 3/26/2013
I love this story! I hope you will finish it some day.
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It is a realy good story are you goma male more chapters
Ani the Fangirl chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
thank you for finally saying that. it is my favorite saying concerning politics. I totally agree with you, and so would my late grandfather.
sylviajohns chapter 32 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely loved Anakin's interactions with his children when they were very small as well as they were older. School stories are fun too read too :D

I can't wait for some real action though :D The dreams Anakin is having are sure disturbing...
CheesetothePower chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I really like your story. Though I have to stay, for the anti-slavery subplot, you keep on writing champagne (sparkling white wine) instead of campaign.
Invisible Observer chapter 32 . 12/17/2011
Please update, I beg you! This is a great story that keeps getting better.
Invisible Observer chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
How is Shmi alive? Anakin was with her when she died, brought her home, and was there for the burial. I hope that Windu can get through to Luke.
Invisible Observer chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
I love the mention of Mara Jade being the new apprentice of Obi-Wan. Will she and Luke meet? Luke should have known that he would be in huge trouble for taking the speeder alone, especially after causing a wreck.
Invisible Observer chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
I love that you brought Han into the story! I hope that Leia develops a crush on him. I am glad that Padme finally woke up but I wonder how she will take the fact that she missed out on twelve years of her family's lives, particularly her children's.
Invisible Observer chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
I don't like that you made up the reason why Obi-Wan left the Jedi Order for a short period of time. His family had nothing to do with it; he left because he sympathized with The Young on Melida/Daan.
Invisible Observer chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I've wondered what it would be like if Anakin did not turn to the Dark Side and raised his children. You do have quite a few spelling errors in the story, but there were not any noticeable ones in this chapter. I like that Anakin is exploring his family history in discovering how he and his mother became slaves and introducing Arica. Arica being a dancing girl for Jabba is a reference to Mara Jade, is it not?
gilo chapter 32 . 5/31/2011
i love the story...but i get the give loads of money angle but i also think that "the hero with no fear" and the great padme amidala would hold just as much weight ya know. oh and i seriously hope ya gunna give kinkerson some payback! :D maybe the others catching her in the act so it cant be ignored? but i cant wait to see where you take the story! its been pretty awesome so far so im sure you have some great ideas! :) just please post more soon! :)
metai12 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
please update this! it's a really really good story!
HEROICA FANTASIA 8 chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
Hello, I have to find and play your fic.

It's a great story, hopefully you will soon not to post the result and possibly the end.

PS: I hope to see the end of it.

Given that I find well written and so far it is very promising
nano101 chapter 24 . 12/9/2010
last note was far too nice