Reviews for OLD VERSION! Stuck in National Treasure
Artemis Sherwood chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Ian IS hot. Even more so considering it's Sean Bean and he also played Boromir*coughSEXYBEASTcough*

Anyways... Yeah...

All my love, Artemis
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
i loved it! that was really cool!
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
Yay! Completed and with an happy ending! I tend to lean toward sad endings, but you have to have picture perfect endings to keep the world running. You can't give up on NT though. Who else will bug me till I finish NMDE?
BloomFanatic95 chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Oh! IAN'S GONNA PROPOSE!
daisyduke80 chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
no you can't just give up on National Treasure. give it awhile it will come back!
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Interesting... I like it. Poor Ian, though.
AliuIce0814 chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
sweet! you updated!

what? you don't want the romance? I love the romance! it's cute! (dang, I need a new adjective, don't I? LOL!)

so anyway, very good chapter! please update soon!

GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Don't feel that bad about your long update time. I haven't done a thing on NMDE.I feel very guilty...

Nice work, I love the happy couple line!
Rose DiVerona chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Great chapter!
EccentricElf23 chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Your story "Stuck in National Treasure" is really good so far!

I like it a lot, and enjoy reading the different points of view.

I also like how you incorporated the actual script into the fic, it makes it awesome!

PLEASE continue writing it, it's awesome!

(PS I especially like the Riley/Anne. Teehee!)
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Yay,update!:):)

Yes, you must do a sequel! MUST!MUST! MUST! Anne and Kathryn are some of those enjoyable, easy to read about characters that you only run across every once and a while.
AliuIce0814 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
ew! dead body! XD anyway, that was a great chapter. Can I kill Raeven NOW, please? pretty please?

I'm guessing that's a no. oh well. At least I got a free Ian! Yay! Now I get to torture him with my insanity (though he will be well fed at my house-my family loves to cook, and I love food!).

More, please!

Rose DiVerona chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Ugh, I hate Raeven!
AliuIce0814 chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
!

Sorry, that was a crappy reivew.. :)

seriously, though, KEEP GOING! SAVE IAN! GET RID OF RAEVEN! HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Okay, I'm done now.

daisyduke80 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
loved it! Raeven should shoot Riley in the catacombs. just a thought. but only to hurt him not kill him. update soon!