Reviews for A Persian's Tale: Scarred for Life
Ice Night chapter 11 . 3/31
I love this! I laughed so hard on almost every chapter. Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
awesome
jupimako chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
That was hilarious!
Slightly Wicked chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
One thing to point out here as someone whose owned cats since she was a little girl and has worked with them for years. They can't taste sugar. So the chances of him eating and enjoying a sweet scone aren't high. His taste buds would be more animal like then human, as evidenced by Sirius eating raw rats and not minding them. A cat would be more likely to sniff and try a cheese scone or a plain one then a sweetened one. In the cases where they do eat sweet human foods it is usually because of a different ingredient in the item. Such as ice cream or yogurt, they want the dairy not the sweet.
Wings of Dread chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
I love the story! Even though I have never seen/read/watched Gundam Wing (I hope I spelled it properly), I still like and appreciate the time and work that went into this story. Keep up the good work and keep being an awesome author!

-With well wishes, WOD
Aloever chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
This is seriously entertaining. Does the wizarding world ever find him or has he made it out scott-free?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
verry fun!
thanx for your work
fringeperson chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
That was AWESOME! I love it! It's hilarious! Ah, I wish you hadn't stopped though. There's so much fun still to be had, including with the wizarding world.
Pixiecropse chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
oh you have to write more that was freaking halrioous and go harry show them how its done
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
I LAUGHED SO HARD...I NEARLY LAUGHED UP A HAIRBALL! THANK YOU!
kiroigenaya chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
LOL! please write more soon!
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Lol! Luv it! Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
MydridFox09 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
This is really cute
Aire5 chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
n.n this fic is hilarious
kain-donovan chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
er... As much as I like this story, you realize that it's virtually impossible for Harry to be a calico cat, right? If anything, it sounds more like he's a tigger. A calico has some kind of mix of orange/red and black/grey. Which are located on the sex gene of felines, and the only way for a cat to have both the orange and black gene is for it to be a female, or a male cat with the xxy chromosome, which usually means the cat is sterile.