Reviews for It's All Part of the Experience
unprecedentedparadox chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Oh dear. Thank god, I just read this now. Else I would've read those spoilers. BUT HOLY SHIT, are you still reading the current chapters or watching the anime?

Lol sorry, I just want to share my disappointment. Sigh. Anyhoo, I love your story! I can't stop smiling like an idiot whenever there's a stupid scene between the Espadas. And um, are you still going to continue this? I really like it and it has a lot of potential if you add a little plot twister or suspense scene.
unprecedentedparadox chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Okay,wow, I'm loving this story. DEAR GUM. Oh, oh, this is priceless.
Hella-venger chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
This is the best espada fic i'v ever read!Please continue.
FrostyFeline chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Omg lol! You have to continue this! It's just too awesome and funny to end!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Please continue! XD

Or at least give me permission to go on with it please~? THis story is awesome! And it's too much of a darn shame for it not to be finished~ X3
Lee Hikari chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
omg omg omg! you gotta continue this story! It is just brilliant!
Angel of the Midnight Sea chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I am so waiting for the day this story will be updated. Pure insanity at it's best you should get an award. Please update... IN THE NAME OF ULQUIORRA'S SANITY PLEASE UPDATE.

Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
"Somewhere at home, sitting in front of the computer, the reader blinked at the slight spoiler." LOL. so true!

"Again at home, the reader became slightly annoyed with the second hint to the manga chapters not made into anime yet" gaddamnit, youre right again. did you but these chapters at a bookstore or read them online?

"Ulquiorra looked doubtful. “For the better?” he asked. “If he's not destroying something here, he's going to be destroying something else not here." If he were someone else, he may feel sorry for the rest of the world and the wake of destruction Grimmjow would leave in his wake. "I'll believe that this is for the better when Aizen-sama decides to put me in charge of Las Noches, and if we find out that the Vizard used to be shinigami captains and vice captains.”" GODDAMNIT I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED SO MUCH ABOUT BLEACH THAT IVE DECIDED YOURE AN ANNOYING PERSON WHO LIKES TO RUIN THINGS AND THAT I HATE YOU !
fanfictionusername chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
great job
t.maximus chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Wow Hayley wow

I liked it ( i know you were beside me reading it while i was but

it was very favourite part was“What the fuck? This retard on the television with a letter for a name looks like emo kid!” Grimmjow yelled, laughing at the same nice and i liek how you mixed it with death note.
Meepy chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
.:twitch:. .:twitch:. Why... Why would I be pissed...? .:twitch:.

Hah, kidding 8D I don't mind them being handcuffed together. OR DO I? But if they have like, a real... yaoi scene... I'd be covering my eyes.

(-insert the thing I wanted to type but forgot what it was here-) IT WAS WITTY, I KNOW THAT!

Does... Does Grimmjow have a Driver's License...?

I wonder why the police haven't caught him. Or at least had like, a super bad guy chase scene. Maybe they're at Tim Hortons.

'“Halibel, how do we-”' When I read that, I totally thought Ulquiorra was going to ask "Halibel, how do we go to the washroom? Take baths?"
Meng-4-2 chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Awesome chapter! Glad you updated, and sorry if I was supposed to give you another virtual ass-kicking and didn't.

And also: “What the fuck? This retard on the television with a letter for a name looks like emo kid!”

Captain Hollywood chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Grimmjow's driving is super epic. I would pay money to see the civilians that get caught while he goes to pick up Ulquiorra. Nnoitra's idea was brilliant, and seriously, if L Ulquiorra, then does that mean that my Grimmykins Kira-sama? I try not to imagine Grimmjow with a Death Note, God knows what would happen to Ichigo. Poor Szayel needs moar screentime, and needs to get in a catfight with Renji for some reason XD It would make me happeh. MOAR story nao plz.
ribbonrebel31 chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Ha ha XD thanx Hayley i hav to say this chapter is by far the best one i've read XD You were right i AM surpised ! D thanx again X3
Bassclone13 chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Grimmjow driving made me think of this

And the story is awesome, I'm waiting for updates.