Reviews for Fox in the Henhouse
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aw, that was so cute! And.. bloody! xD

~LittleFoxDemon~
SlushoGlee chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I enjoyed your story immensely! It was great to see a different side to Shippo for a change.

Usually he is all sweet and smiles, but he's a demon too people!

The only thing that bored me though was the way InuYasha spoke. All the "yer's" and "yeh's" and some of the other words that included ' or in'.

I know InuYasha has a bit of his own accent in a way, but the way you wrote it out made me think I was reading Wolverine/Logan(X-Men) say something!

Sorry, but that's how I felt, lol.

Overall it was good!

Do you think you could read the beginnings of my first fic, thanks!
Ileah chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
The thought of Shippo actually being a demon is slightly different. He usually just hangs around Kagome like a little kid. Finally- someone with their own story. The same story, all the time... that gets annoying. A new POV.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
nice. well written
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this was great. i think it's entirely believable and i'm glad to have another shippo story to read.
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
DUDE! That was AWESOME! You're right, people usually forget about Shippou being a youkai, and just make him really cute. This was great!
Menka chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Good work, I like to see authors explore more of shippos demon side. Is is not weird that Inuyasha (a halfdemon) demon side is portrayed far more often then shippos.
Muria chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Poor little Shippo... I never thought about his need for meat, but it makes sense, and I can see him responding like that...

I love your Inuyasha! He's such a big brother character in this... and he still hates to see people cry...

This is a really sweet, and believable, one-shot. :)
ThickerthanLove chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very creative story! Not many people focus on Shippo's demon nature or the needs that go along with it so this story was a nice break from the norm and very well written. Loved the Shippo-Inuyasha interaction as well, as those two's odd relationship is one of my favorites. Keep it up!
dragonsavior chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This is a very great story and can't wait too read more when written!
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
LOL. Like everybody else, I think its interesting, and I have never thought about his more animalistic side, Koga, InuYasha and Sesshomaru all portray more beastly sides to them...Really Creative!
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Cool story, great concept! Kudos for thinking outside the box to how things would really be.
landofthekwt chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Good picture of the youkai actually are which is animal spirits.

Of course they have animal needs. It is nice to see this interaction between Inuyasha and Shippo. It would be nice to see this in manga where Shippo is always berating Inuyasha and puffing himself up.
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Very nice, an interesting handling of Shippo's character. You're right, the fact that he is a demon does tend to get glossed over in the face of the fact that his human form is a cute kid, which is interesting considering how many characters have tried to exocise him because of it. Great going this is definitly becomming a favorite.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
a carnivore cannot process carbohydrates, their digestive systems need only protein and fat. that is why there is a rise in feline diabetes, most commercial cat food is usually under 10% protein.

shippo like any other carnivore, needs protein. this story is quite logical.

it was touching to watch yasha's reaction and compassion. the almost military precision that the group took action to protect their youngest member at yasha's orders was impressive.

as always your stories delight me.

ginny