Reviews for Fox in the Henhouse
LucidKren chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I whole-heartedly enjoyed this story. It was very true to the characters, and introduces a new level to Shippou which we don't get to see. You've done a fine job. Cheers.
FlameTwirler chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Inuyasha calming Shippou, telling him he's not a monster, is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
omg i love this story hes following his insincts
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aw, that was so cute! And.. bloody! xD

~LittleFoxDemon~
SlushoGlee chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I enjoyed your story immensely! It was great to see a different side to Shippo for a change.

Usually he is all sweet and smiles, but he's a demon too people!

The only thing that bored me though was the way InuYasha spoke. All the "yer's" and "yeh's" and some of the other words that included ' or in'.

I know InuYasha has a bit of his own accent in a way, but the way you wrote it out made me think I was reading Wolverine/Logan(X-Men) say something!

Sorry, but that's how I felt, lol.

Overall it was good!

Do you think you could read the beginnings of my first fic, thanks!
Ileah chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
The thought of Shippo actually being a demon is slightly different. He usually just hangs around Kagome like a little kid. Finally- someone with their own story. The same story, all the time... that gets annoying. A new POV.
Puidwen chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
nice. well written
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this was great. i think it's entirely believable and i'm glad to have another shippo story to read.
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
DUDE! That was AWESOME! You're right, people usually forget about Shippou being a youkai, and just make him really cute. This was great!
Menka chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Good work, I like to see authors explore more of shippos demon side. Is is not weird that Inuyasha (a halfdemon) demon side is portrayed far more often then shippos.
Muria chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Poor little Shippo... I never thought about his need for meat, but it makes sense, and I can see him responding like that...

I love your Inuyasha! He's such a big brother character in this... and he still hates to see people cry...

This is a really sweet, and believable, one-shot. :)
ThickerthanLove chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very creative story! Not many people focus on Shippo's demon nature or the needs that go along with it so this story was a nice break from the norm and very well written. Loved the Shippo-Inuyasha interaction as well, as those two's odd relationship is one of my favorites. Keep it up!
dragonsavior chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This is a very great story and can't wait too read more when written!
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
LOL. Like everybody else, I think its interesting, and I have never thought about his more animalistic side, Koga, InuYasha and Sesshomaru all portray more beastly sides to them...Really Creative!
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Cool story, great concept! Kudos for thinking outside the box to how things would really be.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »