Reviews for Beyond the Veil
Great story so far! Any chance you might find time to post an update?
abcea chapter 1 . 4/16
Great story's. If you are still around I would love to adopt and continue your hp story's. Please drop me a pm hope you are well.
This is fic with a lot of potential and quite a few good scenes. I love the fact that there's no bashing, despite Harmony pairing.

But I do feel that the characters are a bit ooc in more core ways. Harry's being way tooopen about his upbringing, and way too ready to immediately believe he'd landed in another dimension. Also there's not nearly enough focus on the fact that Sirius and Harry basically killed their counterparts, and Sirius never told anyone but his wife. Never letting them know that they'd lost a friend in soem ways.

Still it's a fair start, and the next chapters will probably rectify the later.
Still, Harry's intial landing in this world and his reaction, and especially his tale to his sister, could use some rewriting to make everthing more believable.

Overall though, a good effort, and kudos for writing such a long story. Dimension travel never gets old!
Holly M chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Hey, I was just wondering if you're allright; you haven't posted anything since October 12, 2008, almost seven years ago. I'm a little worried and I really want to read more of your HP stories. My favorite is Harry Potter and The Girl Who Lived (I want to read about what happened next), but I also like this one, partially because I share a first name with Harry's sister. I hope that you'll write more stories soon.

-Holly M
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Don't stop there! It was getting really good...
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but this is it a lost fan-fiction, doom from the looks of things never to be finished which is a shame for it had the potential to grow into an out-stand story.
Mionefan chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I'm disappointed that you seem to have abandoned this story. I knew going in that it wasn't finished (and probably would never be) but I had hopes. The premise is too good to dismiss and I enjoyed what I read. The next part would have probably have Barty meeting Voldemort and getting has ass reamed, but the Dark Lord questioning where Harry got that amount of power and training.
erbkaiser chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Curses. I didn't check before reading this and now you have me hooked for a story that looks to be long abandoned :(
Vegasman59 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Damn you really quit at this point please come back!
patiflops2 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Update and I send you cookies.
Kalladin1989 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Please continue this story, it's really good and would love to see it finished
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
I've just picked up this story and I'm fascinated. What a great idea! I do hope you find the inspiration to update again.
lrmorena chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I hope that you at one point retake this story... It is very compelling and sweet the opportunity that you gave Harry and Hermione to experience siblings and family and a somewhat childhood... Blessings!
Lorenoide2000 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Nya! Why! Why u no continue? This is one of the best fanfics I've read!
Beawr chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Wow. Best AU story ever. The character reactions, phenomenal, the OCC-ness, nonexistent, and the plotline is keeping me in suspense...

You'll update soon, won't you?