Reviews for Beyond the Veil
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 9 . 5/2
Don't stop there! It was getting really good...
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 2/23
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but this is it a lost fan-fiction, doom from the looks of things never to be finished which is a shame for it had the potential to grow into an out-stand story.
Mionefan chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I'm disappointed that you seem to have abandoned this story. I knew going in that it wasn't finished (and probably would never be) but I had hopes. The premise is too good to dismiss and I enjoyed what I read. The next part would have probably have Barty meeting Voldemort and getting has ass reamed, but the Dark Lord questioning where Harry got that amount of power and training.
erbkaiser chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Curses. I didn't check before reading this and now you have me hooked for a story that looks to be long abandoned :(
Vegasman59 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Damn you really quit at this point please come back!
patiflops2 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Update and I send you cookies.
Kalladin1989 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Please continue this story, it's really good and would love to see it finished
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
I've just picked up this story and I'm fascinated. What a great idea! I do hope you find the inspiration to update again.
lrmorena chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I hope that you at one point retake this story... It is very compelling and sweet the opportunity that you gave Harry and Hermione to experience siblings and family and a somewhat childhood... Blessings!
Lorenoide2000 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Nya! Why! Why u no continue? This is one of the best fanfics I've read!
Beawr chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Wow. Best AU story ever. The character reactions, phenomenal, the OCC-ness, nonexistent, and the plotline is keeping me in suspense...

You'll update soon, won't you?
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
incredible story...but i fear for sirius's daughter a tad.
Hoppy159 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Great story, pretty different than a lot of other stories out there. It's refreshing. Shame your not updating anymore. The story is top rate!
borg rabbit chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Haiku dirge:
A shame the story's dead
Be nice to see where it led
Your museā€”has it fled
A nice story.
Really.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
This is really good! I know it's a little late now, but if you do continue this story, I'd really like to see what happens next!

Emily