Reviews for AdamLawrence Á La Princess Bride
TheOutbreak chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
In all honesty, I am actually quite disappointed with this. For one thing, there are several grammatical and spelling errors, and second, in the summary it says Adam/OC. However, you really should change that to Adam/Wesley. Trust me, I was looking forward to a decent Adam/OC story, so this was an enormous let down. I even endured through the Adam/Wesley parts, hoping that there'd be another character. You really should revise this.
HollywoodxThrills chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I cracked up when I saw, ' “Are you going to put something we found in this room in your mouth?” He yelped out, and Adam chuckled softly. ' lmao! Nice touch xD

and I really love this story, it's so original! My congrats ;D
merel de grauwe chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
grate story. I love the way you write about the sarcastic side of Adam. I'v seen the princess bride because I liked this story and I couldn't get the Idea out of my head that wesley accualy didn't loved buttercup. but it was fun. I love cary elwes. if you do love him too you should see him play the psycho in kiss the girls.

p.s.: I love cary but there's no person in the world that I can love more than Leigh Whannell.
Sammy07 chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Aw! What a nice ending to a cute, crossover fic! Adam and Wesley are so sarcastic, but so obviously in love! I also love how much of a wuss Adam was when Inigo was healing him. What a kid that guy can be. Damn it, someone needs to make a fanart of Adam and Wesley, sleeping in each other's arms!
Sammy07 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
AW! I love how Adam is sorry over something that he shouldn't be sorry about! It's not his fault that he's adorable and fragile, damn it! Oh, well. At least he's with Wesley again now. And he'll be able to take care of him, because those two are almost as in love as Adam and Lawrence are.
Sammy07 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
OH, NO! Adam is been captured! I know that's a cute thing, especially how he tries to come onto the guards (I know he was joking, but still), but I'm still worried about him! Adam is so fragile and small! Wesley is going to have to give him a lot of hugs before he gets over this!
Sammy07 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
AW! Adam was whipped and hit just for being himself... The poor little gay man. I love his tender moment with Wesley. Despite their constant goings at one another's throats, they really do care about each other. It's adorable. Especially the "Going To" and "Gonna" nicknames. Racist little lovers, aren't they?
Sammy07 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Oh, I remember Inigo and the giant guy! They were really funny in that movie. XD Adam really is an asshole, insulting Inigo's accent, in addition to Wesley's. I know his accent is perfect and adorable, but that's no reason for him to look down on everyone else. Well, in any case... *Reads on.*
Sammy07 chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Oh, good! You got rid of Buttercup nice and promptly. *Heartless.* And now Wesley and Adam are on the run! An Englishman and an Americanman! This could get crazy... I certainly hope that they lose it and start making out again soon. P
Sammy07 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
AW! So cute and hot! Hot make-out scene... IN THE DARK! Damn Buttercup for poking her nose in, though! She's gonna make Wesley feel guilty, even though he'd be crazy to choose her over Adam. I doubt Adam will feel guilty, though. Hehe.
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh, my GOD! I remember seeing The Princess Bride ages ago, when I was younger. I had no idea that Elwes played the main character, but now that I've looked him up, I'm amazed that I didn't notice it before. (He was also in Men In Tights, if I remember clearly.) But in any case, very well written! The idea of Adam and Wesley is a very strange one. XD Whannell and Elwes can take any form and they'll still be perfect together. Besides, in this case, they'll probably be closer to each other's age, since The Princess Bride is about ten years old.
Insidiously chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
Oh, I can't believe it's over.

*Sigh*

This was wonderful, a very fitting ending.

Perhaps a bit too speedy at parts, but great.

Amazing job!
Nieryka chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Oh NO! The End? *cries* WHY? *sob* My favourite fic!So...so cute! So Perfect! Adam's so funny that I want to put him im my pocket and never let him go!

But...okay...You're the Boss, girl! And your job in this one was perfetc!

"“I love you.”

Adam scoffed.

“Nerd.”

“Oh, please…”

“Please? Is that the best insult you can think of? English people are sissies.”

“American people are annoying.”

“But sexy?” Adam said with a sleepily smile and looked up at him.

Wesley bent down and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

“Yes, little boy, you’re awfully sexy. I don’t know what that means, but I’m sure you are.”"

Totally sexy! Yey!

Love you forever!
nicoleb chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
NO! This fic is ended! DAMN! Well, I suppose all good things must come to an end eventually. _ In any case, a wounded Adam being sewn up and yelling the house down like a moron is ADORABLE! And Wesley's still as ignorant as ever about American slang. XD But he and Adam still love each other, so everything's gonna turn out swell. Whannell and Elwes are adorable together, no matter what form they're in!
Jiggysaw chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Wah! That was such a sweet ending! I was sad to read that it is the last chapter, but I'm glad that it ended the way that it did. This fanfiction will always be one of my favorites! You did a beautiful job writing it. :)