Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
phantomlady13 chapter 6 . 8/20
Please please please
say you're not leaving this story not finished, right?
This story is great. I assure you. Good job.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
This is getting really good! I can't wait it see what happens next between Sasuke and Naruto Oh and I wonder what Itachi and Orochimaru are up to...
Ironrose2018 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. I found it cute. I'd really like to see what happens next.
Daisy Holden chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Daaaaaaaang, this is just about the most original Naruto fanfic I've ever read! I really wish you'd complete it. Where did you disappear to anyway? C'mon! This story needs a good finish (and some smex)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
this story is amazing! Please, Please, Please update soon! I want to know what comes next!
Wraith chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Like it, update?
Kaila Azroth chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I‘m in love with you and IF I knew where you lived I‘d go to your house everyday and just watch and gaze at you day in day out. You‘ve captured my heart with your stunning literature and use of imagination that it brought me down to my knees begging for your love-_·······But alas you may not, lightly putting, reproduce my desire for you in a physical being, but as a substitute may you please consider my feelings and...update? It doesntatter when but I dont wamt you to give up on this story even as you have given up on me. I love you with all my heart and wish you all the best Your biggest Admirer Kaila Azroth
tanesha chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Omg I love this story I truely hope u keep writing more! :)
NoLifeButLives chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Awesome story! Please continue again soon!
rokudaime09 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
aw how i wish you can continue this cause its quite awesome and unique plot!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
Your fic is good.

I must admit I didn't have too many expectations seeing that you started almost the same as 'Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi' and I tought you may be following it all the way, but you managed to differentiate yourself pretty good.

I like the result, and I like the world you used and how you are using it. You applied 'Naruto' to 'Chihiro' well, most of all, the spirit world/dimension part.

Thank you for writing it, and I hope you plan to continue.
Petite Pixie524 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I just reread this story and I love it! You really need to keep going with the story since a bunch of obvious things have finally started being revealed (Kyubbi being sealed in him and Sasuke finding out Naruto's half in love with him). Keep Going Pleasse
saya.sen chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
This is really interesting so far. It sort of reminds me of Spirited Away, which is cool because I loved that movie. I like that Sasuke is a dragon spirit (just like Haku!). Can't wait for the next chapter!

Saya
hey hey chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
love it great story
Star-Struck Inu chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Still adore this story, even if it is on hiatus.