Reviews for Salvation
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
I generally give slash fics a wide berth - they're just not my thing - but this story (and Until the Dream Ends) were worth it, I think. The slash scenes were juuuuust un-graphic enough, and I could skim through most of them. (Nothing against your story or the pairing - like I say, it's just not my thing.) But I really enjoyed the Perceptor/Starscream relationship, even though Screamer was sooo sadistic.
Anyway. Thank you for saving you-know-who in this final chapter - the previous chapter really had me convinced, and I would have been very sad if he had died. Actually, the beginning of this chapter made me think you were going to pull one of those "It was all a dream!" things, with Perc never having been bonded to Screamer in the first place, etc. And I was thinking, AW HELL NO.
But, you didn't. So - thanks. Good ending. Good story! ;)
Kae chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Oh no! :O Now Megs knows... this is terrible...
Qwertzu chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Thank you! I would love to read more on these two. I like the way to manage to keep them both perfectly in-character
Artemis1000 chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Beautiful! I'm sad that they won't be able to see another for a while, but Starscream fretting over Perceptor's well-being in his own gruff way was so sweet. Perceptor's happiness as he finally has proof that Starscream really does care just made me squeal with glee.

I love how you described the dynamics of the relationship in the first chapter. Skyfire's involvement is also handled in a great way, I love all his cameo appearances though I felt sorry for him.
Tori-chan chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
I'm both glad and sad that it's over so soon; I mean, I would've loved to see what would happen if the Autobots found out; since the Decepticons already knew about the bond, but the Bots didn't. And I would have LOVED to see some kind of version of the war ending, and Perceptor and Starscream coming out to the open. Probably as they discuss peace agreements. XD

But at the same time, I loved the ending. Of how Perceptor finally realized it wasn't one-sided, of how Starscream finally realized that there is something more between them. Love, love, love. 3

I would write something to this if I could, but I doubt you would like that. Besides, I've never written Transformers. '

Anyway, I loved reading this! Just as I love reading all of your stories (even though I sometimes don't review, which is horrible of me) and I hope you will keep writing. :)
sierpinsky chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
I just had to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this piece of writing. At first, I had found the pairing a little unlikely, but soon after getting into Until the Dream Ends, I found myself liking it very much. I loved every scene, the intensity of it all and all the emotion that seem to churn out as I read. This fic isn't forced, does not totally follow a particular theme, has a good plot and storyline and even managed to cause several glitches in my central processor because it was so good. ;) You're a very talented writer. _ Of course, Until the Dream Ends is equally fanfastic. I may draw something based on it...

Tanoshii deshita. Doumo arigatou gozaimashita

Keep writing more awesome tf fics! )
pl2363 chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
i know this story is from last year, but i just read through it, and i just wanted to say i really enjoyed it quite a bit. thank you for writing it.
Blake Broflovski chapter 11 . 5/5/2008
I definitely like. :D Skyfire's involvement was inevitable, and I loved Starscream's reaction. You kept everyone very in-character, which is a huge thumbs-up in my book because it's very rarely this well-done. I also like the mention of the Scramble City blueprints at the end - gives us an idea of where this fits in within the tv series timeline. :D Very good work, keep it up! :)
Wol Lo chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
Yeah, I'm happy with happyending. Maybe Starscream will learn patience!

And, for the love of Primus, what happened to Megatron? Is he alive? Did Starscream become a leader of the Decepticon?

In that case, I'll be very pleased. But there's no mention of that, so I'm dying to want to know what will happen!
Ana chapter 11 . 4/3/2008
Although I was expecting to read I little more of this great story, I think the way you ended it was fair enough, considering that the "dream's end" has (unfortunately) few chances to be a happy one.

Anyway, I loved the couple, you made them soo cannon that the original series will never be the same for me. I hope you'll write sequel someday. I'd like to see how would the Autobots react if they found out. Once again, thanks for sharing your awesome writting.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 11 . 4/3/2008
Ah, this is a good ending for this story. Surely an actual declaration would have all of us fangirls sigh and grin happily, but it just wouldn't be right.
Piole chapter 11 . 4/3/2008
I really hope youll write a sequel. I found UTDE two days ago and it stole my heart. I love both stories and really hope to read more of them.
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
This was the most beautiful Starcream x Perceptor story EVER! Absolutely gorgerous
yohaidee chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
A good ending, although I wasn't expecting it so soon. And Starscream actually fighting Megatron and succeeding? That leaves so much to imagination, a well-written fight scene would have been great. Also there was the repeated mention of the uncanny brightness of Starscream's optics that, in my opinion, made the average reader think that it's something of importance that is going to be revealed in later chapters.

Nonetheless the fic as a whole has been one of those rare gems of great plot and skillful writing. Now, of course, everybody would want more of Starscream and Perceptor, but I think this is one of the cases where it needs to be left where it's at to keep both Until the Dream Ends and Salvation alive and kicking. However, it would be a treat to read those possible TC/SW and Jazz/Prowl side stories previously mentioned in UDE.

Good luck with future fics, I'll be looking out for them! :)
Reality Obscured chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Heck no, you didn't disappoint! This is easily one of the best fan fictions I've read!