Reviews for NOTTINGHAM, The High School Years
You better please write more btw your grammars terrible theirs no h in yogurt thanks
kblvs2read chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Rofl! This is hilarious! I'm so bummed it's not finished...you should consider another chapter hint hint! Kat seems like a wonderful OC and I love Guy in this! :)

Katelyn

PS Sheriff Rat King Perfect! XD
Jane McBrennen chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE! THERE MUST BE MORE!
Illyriel chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
*Giggle, upgraded to chortle*

This isn't the first 'highschool RH' fanfic I've read, but it definitely has more humor in it than just about all the others! I love the fact that Guy sneaks in to hang out with Kat (shows he has at least some sense), and he has the same drive for power and acceptance here that he has in the series.

Also liking the fact that Much and John appear in here! I was missing 'em a bit in Lost Souls...

Finally, I love Kat! She's got a dry sense of humour and a smart mouth (of which she has much more control than I did in highschool... I'm impressed.)At the same time she seems to have her share of highschool trouble (though having Guy sleep over in your bed seems a kind of trouble I'd have welcomed, lol)

The only thing that I'm not sure of is her weight issue... she seems to confident and happy about herself, and she's not behaving obsessed about it, but if you look at what she says, she does sound obsessed. (I think what jarred it for me was when she turned back her sheets to let Guy sneak in bed with her, without noticing he could see her legs, and not being self-conscious about it. It seemed to me that if this is a big deal for her, and she is in love with him, she's be more cautious about it)

Anyway, apart from that, (and I rambled about it longer than I thought I would), I truly liked this!

And, as with the other stories, please finish! (I'm not good with stories without an ending... they start leading lives of their own in my head)
Traditional.Rose chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
this story is hilarious. i love it. the only thing i have to ask is... Marian? wha? all the characters are so perfect except her. no offense but she's not really plastic or wateva. love to see what happens wid her and Robin!
bozley01 chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
I really hope you continue adding to this story. It's awesome! I can't wait to see what happens between Robin and Marian.
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
well, let me say i am glad you updated! i luv it, and i hope you update soon, entertainment is well needed, especially since i am stuck in the hospital for a month, so please, update soon!
Pagan Goddess of Chocolate chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
ANOTHER great chapter. And a faster update too :)

Pagan
Experimental Madness chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
You are putting me to shame at your rate of updating! It is rather late where I live so the little things amused me so much in this chapter that I found myself laughing and not breathing...which isn't good, I need to look away for a few minutes in order to INHALE! Are you trying to kill me? XD

Also, (Don't think me annoying or anything. XD) Your cameo's of Dean and Mira piqued my curiosity and brainbox...I'd be glad to do a cameo of Kat or Josephine in my highschool story if you're interested, maybe you could cameo Bryony in yours? :) PM or just reply to this to tell me what you think.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
*laughs hysterically* Oh my god...this is going to be hilarious...please...Update...SOON! *falls to floor laughing*
pietas33 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
dude .. i def. LOVE your sense of humor lol

i've been rotflmao at this!

update soon!
eleroo02 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
I'm loving where this story is going, and looking forward to future installments. Kat is a great original character and adds some great humor to the piece (along with Much!). I can't wait to see Robin's evolution as he becomes more involved, especially to see the effect him and Marian have on each other.
LittleMissSparkles chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Love the story. Kat is so funny! :D
freddiebrandis chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
i really do love your version.. Robin at first seems outlawed from even the 'uncool', Much with his flower power femininity which i only registered in this chapter. Kat should be with Guy, once she can control him in public. And little miss stuck up (Marian), could find a good thing in Robin. Can't wait for the next chapter. And Djaq and Will love it as always. I wonder whether Kat's going to wind Guy up by pretending to lust over Robin, will this then wind Marian up, you will soon realize that she wants a man like Robin. And what will happen if the outlaws discover that Kat hangs around with a black Knight, utter betrayal. Who will Kat pick Guy or the outlaws, who will Guy pick, Kat or the Black Knights? x
Millie-pops chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
I'm loving this. A great adaptation of a typical High School AU, since you added the Outlaws and the Knights. And you kept Kat so un-mary Sue-ish! Amazing :p You have a great writing style, too. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Keep it up! Best wishes,

TotalTVAddict