Reviews for Complicated
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
dude PLEASE FINISH
aye196 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
i click the blue botton for one reason: update soon :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Please update I'm loving the story you should keep going! Become a writer this stuff is good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I doing great keep writing!
Aznshopaholic2broke chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
you are amazing! downright sexy ass fanfic;D

hope you finish!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
really good! cant wait for another update!
Umadapuma chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Please! Finish this iz d one story that i actually really, really like, no scratch that, love! I LOVE CHACE CRAWFORD! Tyler... I could marry him one day! U wright d most amazing stories!¡!¡!
willnice chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
can you please update this story?

i was soo looking forward to this after reading the prequel...

and what happened to your homepage?
runawaycherry93 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
good story

update soon
jennybean22 chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I was wondering if the story has been abandoned... kinda curious as to how all this would have played out and what Chase wanted with Hailey (I presume she is bait... but who knows).
Talise Lovela chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Okay, I know this story's on hiatus, but you really need to see about maybe taking it OFF hiatus? Or maybe giving us one more chapter?

It's a really good story- I really wish there was more to it!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
I totally love this story, well all of your stories. You are a great writer and I hope that you can soon come back and finish your stories. Again I love them all please if you ever have time write more.
Michaelover101 chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that you used Nora Roberts Blood Brothers Series as her hints for the guys. I loved that sereis and def. glad you used it. On that note i love this series and hope your muse's come back to you so we can get more tyler yummieness! Can't wait for the next installment!

Kassandra
Talise Lovela chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
You. Need. To. UPDATE!

Why don't you make it so Tyler tells Hailey, and then something really bad happens with Chase?

Just a suggestion- I'm really bad at them, since they aren't my characters, so I don't 'know' them that well.
brittney chapter 6 . 7/29/2009