Reviews for Tidings of Comfort and Joy
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That's just awesome! Ronon with a romance book! LOL! Awesome story!
Sciura chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Thats so... ahm, sorry, non-native-speaker-and-dont-know-an-appropriate-word. Cute? Nice? Funny, too, I was grinning all the time. Very good, that fits.

Id like to read a short "interlude" - Atlantis, the new leader and the team making everything difficult. Or a sequel, or something like that. Or anything else like that, really.
Nelowl chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was perfect. I could just see them doing that. Thank you for sharing your skills with us.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was great! Thinking of a sequel of sorts?...
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
OMG I love this story! Well done! Would you write a sequel? It would be interesting to see what happens next. Anyway, great story, well done!
Wraithfodder chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I read this story on your LJ and of course, forgot to comment. I loved it! Poor Weir 'disabled' out to the boring politics of EArth would be near death for the woman, and loved how her 'family' came by to cheer her up.

Christmas stories are good all year around :)
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
What a lovely, lovely team fic! This sad but very touching ficlet warmed my heart how deeply her friends cared about Elizabeth and did everything to comfort her in a difficult situation. In light of the events of 'The Return', your AU story wasn't quite so AU and illustrated perfectly how much her work on Atlantis and the people there mean to Weir. As you rightfully put it, it had become home to her, more so than her birthplace.

And I'm very delighted by how you did all the characters in your story justice. You pointed out their strengths in caring for each other, everyone in their own way. Can a ficlet be any sweeter than what I've read? I really loved the tenderness of your approach, and thought it was convincing that Elizabeth found her strength again just by being around the people she considers family, the people they all consider family.

Furthermore, I'm very impressed at your marvellous descriptions of the scenes and places. The feelings you offered hit exactly the right tone, not giving too little but neither overdoing it. Well-written and well done! Thank you for sharing this gem!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
nice job! i loved this fic! very good with the characters, it was sweet :) and funny too!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Brilliant! Charming! AND Funny! Thank you so much for sharing-I needed a pick-me-up today and this story was just the ticket!

(secretly hoping for a sequel)

~DP*